Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2019-02-03)
12-04-2017, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 11:56 PM by hououin_kyouma.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack
(12-02-2017 08:25 PM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  Got it, thank you [Unknown] for letting me know why the background problem is happening, and hououin for helping finding the reason for the white lines, I'll wait until the next update! Perhaps you could include a changelog with version and date so it's better than posting again?

And also, if you could, try Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep FM HD Texture Pack! That would seriously increase how comparable the game would be with 2.5 HD Remix! I tried my attempts at HDifying the textures of the game, but failed at understanding how things work.

Here is a demo comparison of how an HD Texture Pack for Birth By Sleep could look compared to the PS3 Remastered version (I just upscaled Ventus's clothes, a bit of the HUD and the floor). I think the psp version could look better/sharper with a proper pack.

PSP vs PS3

That being said, it's not in my plans for the moment ^^ The PS3 version looks pretty good anyways and has much better cutscenes, which I can't do anything about ^^

Something I might tackle later on is Crisis Core, which is psp exclusive. (Another title I wouldn't mind upscaling is Digimon World Re-Digitize)

Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=23509
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack - hououin_kyouma - 12-04-2017 11:53 PM
Not working - Av0q3do - 02-01-2021, 04:04 AM