Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2019-02-03)
10-24-2017, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 08:57 PM by hououin_kyouma.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack
(10-23-2017 03:12 PM)Arthandas Wrote:  How do you install it?
I unpacked the files and put them in memstick\PSP\TEXTURES\ULUS10512 but they don't show up in-game.

There must be something wrong with this pack since the one below works perfectly and it also uses DinJerr's textures:
...s15.zetaboards.com/Amicitia/topic/10297078/1/

Hi! As far as installation goes, just placing the files in that location should be enough. Did you, by any chance, forgot to activate texture replacement? (Settings > Tools > Developer Tools > Replace textures X). I doubt it, since you say the other one works, but I had to ask.
Other than that, all I can think of is that the hashing method I chose doesn't work in your computer (xxh64) :/

(10-20-2017 03:05 AM)ShuffleTime Wrote:  This also looks awesome, now you and Demox from Amicita on zetaboards are both keeping DinJerr's UI project alive!

Will you post updates here?

I'm gonna add some of your textures to combine with Demox's, that Velvet Room UI looks delicious.

Yeap! I guess I'll post an updated version soon. I keep working on it regularly. Today I was working on some Ryoji bustups. I uploaded some of them in the imgur folder. The ones with the yukata are the only ones I haven't finished. I updated some of the All-Out Attacks bustups with some higher quality assets I found too.

PS: any idea when I will be able to post links? What do I have to do? I can't even reply to someone who posted a link without editing the link first XD

Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=23509
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack - hououin_kyouma - 10-24-2017 08:43 PM
Not working - Av0q3do - 02-01-2021, 04:04 AM