Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Savestate bug on windows. Please help!
08-25-2017, 04:39 AM
Savestate bug on windows. Please help!
So, I have an issue with the game Tactics Ogre.

For some strange reason, every time I try to load a save state file on windows, it just crashes (i had just saved it, and when I went to load it... just crashed)
It was working perfectly fine for days, and then all of a sudden this happened.

I've already tried opening those same saves in the android app and they work perfectly. but when I play a little bit on android, save the state, and then throw it back to my pc, just crashes all the same...

If I just start a new game, and save a state, that savestate works just fine -.-

what the hell can this be?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Savestate bug on windows. Please help!
try different version of ppsspp

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
08-30-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: Savestate bug on windows. Please help!
I have the latest version on Linux and now whenever I save a New State, it says that it failed. Says it's too old, which it hasn't updated, the version for linux hasn't changed. So unless, I delete all the Save States even though I have 33 gigs free. I guess I won't be making any new ones.

Before you say something, I figured I would try some of my older save states, they work. But yet the two I made this morning do not or the one's I made yesterday.

So essentially, we are having the same problem on Linux. And just to remind you, if you are updating the Windows version from a Build on Linux you should update the files on apt-get as well as your linux build to conform to your update standards set in windows and android.

(no, I am not running PPSSPP in wine.) it runs natively on Ubuntu 16.04.03

You can always kick me off the forum or say my post is not on topic again, but then again, I made a screenshot, so I can inform people that you did in fact unfairly kick me from the forum this time.

AND YES, my name is Toby Nixon, deal with it.