Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just a thought
04-02-2013, 03:49 AM
just a thought
there have been builds for windows that support videos,but that's currently impossible for other platforms,from what i have seen it just decodes the video it needs to play currently,would it be possible to make it decode all videos before starting,then use these on other platforms making the videos go under a folder that's game specific that the emulator checks to see if it exist use the videos under it otherwise keep going naturally.
for example let's say i want to play crisis core,i just open the windows version with video support,which then attempt to decode all videos and such from the game,then i take these files and put them under PSP/VIDEOS/ULESxxxxx/ on my android,when i try to run the game the emulator checks to see if this exists,if it does then it uses the files under it,if it doesn't then it continues emulation naturally
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: just a thought
I think it's more than possible to make it decode like it does on the PSP without having to manage, extract, etc. a library of videos. I also think temp files can be avoided.

-[Unknown]
04-02-2013, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 05:42 AM by the avenger.)
EDIT:since the videos can be done natively i mean an audio library for the atrac3+ to be played on mobile platforms
04-02-2013, 06:05 AM
This theme was upped on the forum. We all waiting when Maxim writes ATRAC3+ decoder.