Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dissidia 012 coldbird alternative?
07-24-2017, 06:56 PM
Dissidia 012 coldbird alternative?
Me and a friend recently tried to play Dissidia 012 multiplayer (both using PCs) using Tunngle but we couldn't get it to work, as in, we can't see eachother in the lobby. I know that coldbird is currently down but I was wondering if people narrowed a way to play without it. Also sorry if this kind of question has been already answered before Blush . If it's possible for someone to point me in the right direction I'd be more than grateful ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2017, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2017 09:43 AM by tywald.)
RE: Dissidia 012 coldbird alternative?
Not sure if it applies to other games but make sure you aren't using the same MAC address in PPSSPP as your friend; it has to be different.
07-28-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Dissidia 012 coldbird alternative?
(07-27-2017 09:43 AM)tywald Wrote:  Not sure if it applies to other games but make sure you aren't using the same MAC address in PPSSPP as your friend; it has to be different.

Hey! Thanks for the reply. We finally managed to see eachother in the lobby but now when we challenge to a 1v1 we both get a white screen before getting in the hero select. Any idea what might cause it?