Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tekken 6
09-24-2015, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 12:30 PM by cdbrkr9199.)
RE: Tekken 6
(09-23-2015 04:47 AM)Nathaniel Hernandez Wrote:  What's the best settings for Tekken 6?

My phone is a Huawei Y5c Y541-U02

Display: 4.5-inch IPS TFT 480 x 800 pixels (WVGA)
Processor: Spreadtrum SC7741G, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
Memory: 1GB

Storage: 8GB
Operating System: Android 4.4.2

Use the following settings:
-Non-buffered rendering(MOST IMPORTANT)
-Simulate block transfer effects[enabled]
-Frameskipping[2]
-Mipmapping[disabled]
-Hardware Transform[enabled]
-Software Skinning[enabled]
-Vertex Cache[enabled]
-Lazy Texture Caching[enabled]
-Fast Memory[enabled]
-Multi-Threaded[enabled]
-I/O on Thread[enabled]
I use a phone with similar specs(Looks like ppsspp runs great with Tegra and Mali GPUs). Tekken 6 runs at a pretty decent framerate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2015, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 02:25 AM by leelaw.)
Tekken 6 screw attacks from Tekken 7
Testing screw attacks on version 1.1.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc9xE9189EU
10-14-2015, 04:18 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-21-2015, 02:25 AM
Another test for tekken 6 screw attack moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYMUczz8YvY
10-30-2015, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 04:23 PM by leelaw.)
Video RE: Tekken 6
Using the build 1.1.1-105

11-07-2015, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 08:08 PM by Tenchu.)
What settings do I need for Tekken 6 ppsspp 1.1.1
I have a Samsung Note 4 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 3gs of ram and 32 GB internal memory with 64 external running lollipop. I can't seem to get many of my games to run smoothly I see videos of people with note 3 and other android devices running Tekken 6 perfectly with great sound. I have used videos to try to get good settings but still game play is slow and the sound is choppy. Any help please?
This is a video of the game running nice on a note 4. I want to make mine run like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agSkJ3gORo4
11-13-2015, 04:33 AM
can someone make a cwcheat code that removes ki/aura of the AI? this will help adreno users to play tekken 6 smoother
11-20-2015, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2015 06:49 PM by leelaw.)
(11-13-2015 04:33 AM)denslife16 Wrote:  can someone make a cwcheat code that removes ki/aura of the AI? this will help adreno users to play tekken 6 smoother

You can request that code at Tekken Zaibatsu forums Tekken 6 section

----------------------------------------
The Tekken 7 Experience on PPSSPP

12-04-2015, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 06:49 PM by Clementee.)
is there a cheat code for the kirimomi? i look to the internet it seems from zaibatsu this guy name sadamitsu is working on a CW cheat for kirimomi/screw attack but his code is buggy, sometimes even a single jab could send a screw attack

or... the ppsspp 1.1.1 included the setting that allows kirimomi?....

i would prefer to not download a new ppsspp though....

tnx in advance
12-05-2015, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 01:46 PM by leelaw.)
(12-04-2015 06:36 PM)Clementee Wrote:  is there a cheat code for the kirimomi? i look to the internet it seems from zaibatsu this guy name sadamitsu is working on a CW cheat for kirimomi/screw attack but his code is buggy, sometimes even a single jab could send a screw attack

tnx in advance

Well, Sadamitsu's codes were made directly for PSP, using it on PPSSPP will surely produce some glitches, especially all the screw attacks codes. But there's a work around to make them work.

(!)IMPORTANT: Always set the refresh rate in cheats to 1

Eg. for Lili's screw attacks:

the standard format for the codes was,

_C1 K! Master code (tr:dra)
_C1 K! LIL *8
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)

but we know these won't work, so the alternative will be,

_C1 K! LIL *8
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)
_C1 K! LIL *8

The above code arrangement will work (maybe). But bare in mind that not all characters uses this kind of arrangement (it's complicated) like below:

for lars,

_C1 K! LAR *1 <-- old code can be found here
_C1 K! LAR *2 <-- new code from sadamitsu's website
_C1 LAR(leo-884) DEN 1+2 (=K!)
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)

for paul,

_C1 K! PAU *2
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)
_C1 K! PAU *2

It's a matter of finding the right arrangement of codes.
12-08-2015, 03:52 AM
(12-05-2015 01:32 PM)leelaw Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 06:36 PM)Clementee Wrote:  is there a cheat code for the kirimomi? i look to the internet it seems from zaibatsu this guy name sadamitsu is working on a CW cheat for kirimomi/screw attack but his code is buggy, sometimes even a single jab could send a screw attack

tnx in advance

Well, Sadamitsu's codes were made directly for PSP, using it on PPSSPP will surely produce some glitches, especially all the screw attacks codes. But there's a work around to make them work.

(!)IMPORTANT: Always set the refresh rate in cheats to 1

Eg. for Lili's screw attacks:

the standard format for the codes was,

_C1 K! LIL *8
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)

but we know these won't work, so the alternative will be,

_C1 K! LIL *8
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)
_C1 K! LIL *8

The above code arrangement will work (maybe). But bare in mind that not all characters uses this kind of arrangement (it's complicated) like below:

for lars,

_C1 K! LAR *1 <-- old code can be found here
_C1 K! LAR *2 <-- new code from sadamitsu's website
_C1 LAR(leo-884) DEN 1+2 (=K!)
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)

for paul,

_C1 K! PAU *2
_C1 K! Rules (fixed2)
_C1 K! PAU *2

It's a matter of finding the right arrangement of codes.

Tnx, after a bit more of self-research i found out this doesnt really works with ppsspp. tried a lot of his code, some works some didnt, some...works too randomly like the kirimomi.

i am a jin player so i need jin's code, but tnx for the information because i didnt check lars' and lili's now i know which 1 works.

but there is this code (not made by sadamitsu) in TZ that give the change of TTT2 for lars and jin. both actually freeze my ppsspp, unlike sadamitsu's code which simply didnt work. is there any reason why? :/
12-10-2015, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 02:50 PM by leelaw.)
(12-08-2015 03:52 AM)Clementee Wrote:  Tnx, after a bit more of self-research i found out this doesnt really works with ppsspp. tried a lot of his code, some works some didnt, some...works too randomly like the kirimomi.

i am a jin player so i need jin's code, but tnx for the information because i didnt check lars' and lili's now i know which 1 works.

but there is this code (not made by sadamitsu) in TZ that give the change of TTT2 for lars and jin. both actually freeze my ppsspp, unlike sadamitsu's code which simply didnt work. is there any reason why? :/

Getting the kirimomi to work 100% consistent is possible, but need some seriously trial and error testing. Unfortunately, Jin's codes are the hardest to get working, but with precise arrangements, it can work. I myself is also a Jin player, I can confirmed all his codes work.

Are you talking about Lars' volcanic lightning combo (f+4,1,2,1)? that code won't work on ppsspp. Just remember that when the move code has 3 or more parts, they certainly won't work.

And if you're talking about Jin's zenshin moves (d+1+2 => 1,2 ; 3 ; 4 ) and b+3~f ; b,f+2,3~f etc. those codes actually work.

Like I said before, these cheats are meant for PSP not PPSSPP, just wait when the emulator is fully complete and 100% functional.
12-11-2015, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 06:36 PM by Clementee.)
(12-10-2015 02:44 PM)leelaw Wrote:  Getting the kirimomi to work 100% consistent is possible, but need some seriously trial and error testing. Unfortunately, Jin's codes are the hardest to get working, but with precise arrangements, it can work. I myself is also a Jin player, I can confirmed all his codes work.

Are you talking about Lars' volcanic lightning combo (f+4,1,2,1)? that code won't work on ppsspp. Just remember that when the move code has 3 or more parts, they certainly won't work.

And if you're talking about Jin's zenshin moves (d+1+2 => 1,2 ; 3 ; 4 ) and b+3~f ; b,f+2,3~f etc. those codes actually work.

Like I said before, these cheats are meant for PSP not PPSSPP, just wait when the emulator is fully complete and 100% functional.

i did tried a bit after you said to try different "Mixtures of code's arrangement", by making master>rule>jin code>wall rule>jin code

and master>Jin code>other's code>jin code>rule>wall rule

and master>rule>Jin'scode>other's code>wall rule

nothing works so i gave up XD
12-22-2015, 05:45 PM
(12-10-2015 02:44 PM)leelaw Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 03:52 AM)Clementee Wrote:  Tnx, after a bit more of self-research i found out this doesnt really works with ppsspp. tried a lot of his code, some works some didnt, some...works too randomly like the kirimomi.

Getting the kirimomi to work 100% consistent is possible, but need some seriously trial and error testing. Unfortunately, Jin's codes are the hardest to get working, but with precise arrangements, it can work. I myself is also a Jin player, I can confirmed all his codes work.

can you give me the arrangement for the ttt2 jin's code to work? been working on it but somehow it always either doesnt work or freeze my ppsspp...

help? tnx
01-11-2016, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 01:57 PM by leelaw.)
Quote:can you give me the arrangement for the ttt2 jin's code to work? been working on it but somehow it always either doesnt work or freeze my ppsspp...

help? tnx
If you're talking about zenshin moves, those codes are hard to get working. As far as I remember, I started to test the 'lars codes' first.

What I did was, turned off all the lar codes first, after selecting lars and the game loads, pause the game then enable all the codes except the last part for FA.

if you're using ver 2, the codes will be like this:
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sho...ost4694846

_C1 JIN f+4,f FA ver.2
_C1 JIN b,f+2,3~f FA ver.2
_C1 JIN b+3,f FA ver.2
_C1 JIN d+1+2 FA [1/3] ver.2
_C1 JIN d+1+2 FA [2/3] ver.2
_C0 JIN d+1+2 FA [3/3] ver.2

if using ver 3 (new version)
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sho...ost4700903

_C1 JIN f+4,f FA TTT2 ver.3
_C1 JIN b,f+2,3~f FA TTT2 ver.3
_C1 JIN b+3,f FA TTT2 ver.3
_C1 JIN d/f+3,3~f FA TTT2 ver.3
_C1 JIN d+1+2 FA [1/2] ver.3
_C0 JIN d+1+2 FA [2/2] ver.3

Then change character, select lars again. When the game loads, lars should be glitching, repeating his last part of his move b+2,1 that means jin's codes should be working. Now change character to jin and test it.

If it still doesn't work, try choosing lars again or try turning off one the codes. He must be doing the repetitive move to make it work.