Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Controller not working when loading ROMs
06-11-2020, 01:58 AM
RE: Controller not working when loading ROMs
(05-08-2020 05:46 AM)1TRICKPONY Wrote:  Greetings,

I do have the same problem as well. I'm using MSI Force GC30, it was working when I first downloaded PPSSPP, it was just plug and play for me. Suddenly, this day, I can't use my controller when loading a game. Controller works fine with navigating the menu but just don't work when loading ROMS. I tried checking the game specific settings>control mapping, everything is mapped accordingly and I also tried downloading a fresh copy of PPSSPP but still it doesn't work. My PPSSPP version is 1.9.3

Does anyone know a step by step guide regarding this matter? Thank you in advance.

Also when navigating the menu the buttons that I could use is the DPad, X and O button but the triangle doesn't work so I have to use my keyboard to toggle the game specific settings.

Just had the exact same problem: controller stopped working out of nowhere with same symptoms. Auto config didn't give any results, downloading a clean new version of emulator also did nothing. Managed to solve it eventually by manually remapping every key all over again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controller not working when loading ROMs - OneTimer - 06-11-2020 01:58 AM