Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why just tekken 6 work why not other work
07-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Wink why just tekken 6 work why not other work
hello ad hock work very well i mean great with tekken 6 but same setting everything same and ppsspp not work with other multiplayer games.For example 1) Soul Calibur - Broken Destiny
2) metal slug xx
3)Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
now question is what is wrong with all other games.only just tekken 6 work.is ppspp multiplayer just made for tekken 6.i use it on local network i mean local multiplayer not on any hamachi or tungle for online purpose.i use latest version 1.4. please help me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: why just tekken 6 work why not other work
idk why but here is list

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9037

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
07-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Each game assign different port to communicate through the adhoc functions so the result and port used is different for each game.

The game youre trying to play is not working often its caused by used port or blocked by firewall. Some game used privileged port on Linux and Android to workaround that issues you need to set port offset greater than 1024 on every ppsspp instance on the network.

I can confirm metal slug xx working with port offset.

there is also many adhoc function still untested. The original prometheus online server used by ppsspp is just compatible with 50+ games. If you're really want a game to work well contribute to the development by sending issues with log or write the fix by yourself. That how opensource works.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
07-02-2017, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 02:30 AM by Grim..)
(07-01-2017 06:25 PM)Adhenovan Wrote:  Each game assign different port to communicate through the adhoc functions so the result and port used is different for each game.

The game youre trying to play is not working often its caused by used port or blocked by firewall. Some game used privileged port on Linux and Android to workaround that issues you need to set port offset greater than 1024 on every ppsspp instance on the network.

I can confirm metal slug xx working with port offset.

there is also many adhoc function still untested. The original prometheus online server used by ppsspp is just compatible with 50+ games. If you're really want a game to work well contribute to the development by sending issues with log or write the fix by yourself. That how opensource works.
i use it on window and i also thing that port effect i use 5000 port for tekken 6 and its work.i uee 0 port in street fight and he show lobby but when i connect with other ppsspp it disconnect. can is any way to fined out how much port is good for game.