Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Voice Patches for Zero & Ao no Kiseki [JP]
08-29-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: Voice Patches for Zero & Ao no Kiseki [JP]
(08-28-2017 05:01 PM)baten Wrote:  I'm no programmer, so this whole tutorial goes a bit over my head. Actually with only 2 steps i don't understand at all what to do:

"5. Add script files(.bin) with voice instructions to ISO via tools/AddScnsToIso"

I visited this github page (https:// github.com/ZhenjianYang/ZeroAoVoice-PSP/tree/master/tools/AddScnsToIso) and i don't know how to download these files. I only get some kind of code page. Also: How would i use this .cpp file if i somehow managed to download it. It doesn't seem to be an exe.

Also: "6. Extract voice files(.at9) from the Vita edition game and convert them to wav with at9tool."

Where do i find these .at9 files in the directory of the Vita game and how do i extract them?

After you extracting za_voice_2017xxxx.7z, you can find AddScnsToIso.exe in the folder 'tools'. Use this exe to add script files to ISO.
The command is :
Code:
AddScnsToIso.exe  <Path of ISO>  <Folder of script files>

And about the voice files(at9):
If you have dumped the game, you could find data.psarc (or/and data0.psarc,data1.psarc ,...) in the game's folder.
Extract all of them with psarc.exe
(Download: wwDodgyw.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PlayStation_archive_(PSARC)#PSARC)
The command is
Code:
psarc.exe extract xxxx.psarc
Then in the extracted folder 'data', there should be a folder 'talk', and many folders named with numbers under 'talk'. Voice files are in these numbers named folders.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voice Patches for Zero & Ao no Kiseki [JP] - KenYang - 08-29-2017 05:02 AM