Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any new way to play multiplayer Online?
06-10-2017, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 11:06 PM by abysskiwi.)
Question any new way to play multiplayer Online?
after finding out evolve shut down which bumped me out I tried to find another way of playing the game. but Tunngle and hamachi don't work on my pc and my friend doesn't really want to use em' .(bluebird.net also doesn't work)
so anyway i would like to know if there's something that has replaced Evolve for playing psp game online
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: any new way to play multiplayer Online?
Why exactly Tunngle and Hamachi do not work? And friend does not want to use them? I mean, do you guys even want to play online or not really? Because most other VPNs are paid services and sometimes very finicky. There is no magical one click solution.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
06-11-2017, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 10:13 AM by abysskiwi.)
Well Hamachi doesn't work because of some kind of server connection issues on my end I had this issue since 2014 and I think he has a similar issue as well. and on the Tunngle side my friend said that it gave/all most gave his pc a virus(though it might have been hes anti-virus jumping the gun. But because of this he doesn't want to even touch it) and on my side i never used it before ^^;
06-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Hm, have you tried OpenVPN? The group on Evolve moved on to that. There was a post on reddit about it, both the pastebin(that we had in the party) and hunstermonter.net website were updated after Evolve closed its doors.

There is another OpenVPN solution on the forums here if you want to check that out.
06-12-2017, 10:56 AM
We tried to use openVpn and it was super laggy on his end
after that we tried hamachi and it also didn't work :L
06-12-2017, 01:18 PM
I see, that's too bad. The connection is usually peer-to-peer after you are connected to the ad hoc server.
If you are using WiFi then try switch to ethernet cables, they are more stable. If you can't then try tweak your WiFi settings, change channel etc(usually ch1, 6 or 11 are best too choose because they don't interfere with each other). Try change to Google's DNS servers as well.
07-12-2017, 06:17 AM
But by the way what happened to coldbird , and is there anything similar to coldbird that we can use besides Open Vpn , hamachi , tunngle and myneighborsushicat server. HuhUndecided
07-12-2017, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 06:53 AM by tywald.)
Well you can try using your public IP(i.e IP shown on sites like http://whatismyipaddress.com/ ) and give that your friends, don't forget to enable built-in ad hoc server in PPSSPP; or you can tell your friend to do that(somebody must be the host of the ad hoc server). In order for it to work everybody must port forward all the neccessary ports the game uses or put the device in DMZ in your router.

You can find out what ports you need to open if you check Listening Ports in Resource Monitor if you use Windows. For Monster Hunter games you must open the ports: 10000, 20001, 20002, 20003 and 20004 as UDP and TCP.
08-24-2017, 09:29 AM
How to use that port on android? I reall want to play online with my friends.