Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Want Star ocean second evoltion small Dialog edit.
06-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Shocked Want Star ocean second evoltion small Dialog edit.
Want Star ocean second evolution small personal play, Dialog edit for Celine/Claude romance track for emulated pc version...or tell me who to edit the text for personal use. Want to remove a few lines and add a few in text box. Like a cheat or something under debug. Please help. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2017, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 04:48 PM by Oceanofstars.)
RE: Want Star ocean second evoltion small Dialog edit.
(06-10-2017 12:55 AM)Oceanofstars Wrote:  Want Star ocean second evolution small personal play, Dialog edit for Celine/Claude romance track for emulated pc version...or tell me who to edit the text for personal use. Want to remove a few lines and add a few in text box. Like a cheat or something under debug. Please help. Smile

Mod request:

All I want is to edit out the little boy, comment when he first meets Celine. In ps2 it was lad, that's acceptable, he is younger. The remake seems insulting.

Also the little brother line in the pa that increases romance points with Celine. Make her stop at the blushing line. Claude can just reply, ...... . Keep the next line, keeping it a secret makes sense because of Rana.

It can be unvoiced where it needs to be. Simple text edit.

The fortune teller PA and beach scene are just what they should be, but the previous a fore mentioned lines, make the developing romance OCC for there ending.

I myself don't know how to get at the text files, open them, and do a bit of creative editing and cutting or I would for my personal copy.

I also want her to say darling and dearest darling to Claude like it was in the original ps2 version of the game. A lot would like this as a fan patch please!

This is for people who want the Claude/Celine ending and some subtle, Believable development. A minor edit for fan and not commercial use. Like a mod patch. Ill donate if need be.
06-11-2017, 08:07 PM
The best people to ask would be people who have done an mod on Star Ocean Second Evolution mods already Like the ones who did the undub version, failing that the next best would be people who have done translation projects on other PSP games.

The thing is what you want done requires tools to unpack, modify, and repack game data.
06-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Smile RE: Want Star ocean second evoltion small Dialog edit.
(06-11-2017 08:07 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  The best people to ask would be people who have done an mod on Star Ocean Second Evolution mods already Like the ones who did the undub version, failing that the next best would be people who have done translation projects on other PSP games.

The thing is what you want done requires tools to unpack, modify, and repack game data.

Could you put me in touch with the right people, good sir?
06-12-2017, 01:50 PM
The people on this http://wololo.net/talk/viewforum.php?f=1 forum would probably be the most likely to either have some of the needed tools/knowldge or know the specific right people to contact since it is one of the last psp modding forums left.
06-20-2017, 01:52 PM
(06-12-2017 01:50 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  The people on this forum would probably be the most likely to either have some of the needed tools/knowldge or know the specific right people to contact since it is one of the last psp modding forums left.

Posted a thread there having a hard time getting a response. Do you know anyone specific?