Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emulator crashes when changing settings
06-05-2017, 02:52 AM
Emulator crashes when changing settings
Hello. I'm new to this forum. I've been using ppsspp on android for a while now and i'm having trouble changing settings since the release of the first build after the official version 1.4. The emulator now has been crashing randomly whenever i try to change anything in the settings, specially things like frame skip, resolution and rendering mode. When i select an option, it freezes and then closes with a message saying it has stopped. It's quite annoying. Is there anything that can be done about this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Emulator crashes when changing settings
(06-05-2017 02:52 AM)Daniel-MD2B Wrote:  Hello. I'm new to this forum. I've been using ppsspp on android for a while now and i'm having trouble changing settings since the release of the first build after the official version 1.4. The emulator now has been crashing randomly whenever i try to change anything in the settings

Hi.

I have same situation on my TV box (Tronsmart R68 with ROM HPH_NT-V8_v1.5c_by_mo123 <Android 5>)

PPSSPP crash after changing some setting . I found solution - clear App cash in Android settings and some period emulator work correctly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply