The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Poll: What do you think of my suggestions?
Are good and feasible
are bad
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Improvements for ppsspp
05-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Wink Improvements for ppsspp
Good afternoon I would like to suggest that the emulator develop the option of fast configuration in which are the options for a higher performance or more visual quality, for example emulation very fast, fast, normal, etc., also to develop the ability to Create a connection vpn between the emulators ppsspp and as last point that the emulator in addition to emulate games of psp also develop the ability to emulate games of other consoles like ds, 3ds and ps3 since they will not leave more games to the market of psp and would stay The emulator stagnant, that could emulate other consoles with the same graphics so as not to damage the speed of emulation, I hope not to be the only one that this seems a good idea and that my suggestions are taken into account, thank you for your attention
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Improvements for ppsspp - felipito - 05-18-2017 06:54 PM
RE: Improvements for ppsspp - ZeroX4 - 05-19-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Improvements for ppsspp - felipito - 05-19-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Improvements for ppsspp - ZeroX4 - 05-19-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Improvements for ppsspp - felipito - 05-19-2017, 05:23 PM