Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LocoRoco™ 2
06-22-2019, 04:07 AM
RE: LocoRoco™ 2
(06-17-2017 03:03 PM)chacu34 Wrote:  Hey, I don't know if there's someone here but I have a graphical bug on Locoroco 2, especifically in water levels.

I'm using PPSSPP v.1.4.2 64 bits, and in some parts of those water levels, the screen just goes crazy and I can't see the level, so I can't keep playing the level :/

Anyone got that bug? Help please.Undecided

Yes. I know it's an old post, but it's the only one I've found so far on this issue. What happens is that at some point in this water level, a yellowish opaque layer slides over the entire scene from the right, and you can't see anything but some leftover background graphics like land and palm trees. The locos and course layout are completely invisible, and the game becomes unplayable. I have a feeling this layer is meant to be transparent, or in the background.

PPSSPP Version 1.8, 64-bit, DirectX 11, all settings default except postprocessing (natural colors), though playing with a bunch of system & graphics settings after the bug surfaced made no difference. Windows 10; Nvidia GFX 1060 6GB, Intel i5-6500. Running beautifully for several levels until this happened.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2019, 04:11 AM
(06-17-2017 03:03 PM)chacu34 Wrote:  Hey, I don't know if there's someone here but I have a graphical bug on Locoroco 2, especifically in water levels.

I'm using PPSSPP v.1.4.2 64 bits, and in some parts of those water levels, the screen just goes crazy and I can't see the level, so I can't keep playing the level :/

Anyone got that bug? Help please.Undecided

Yes. I know it's an old post, but it's the only one I've found so far on this issue. What happens is that at some point in this water level, a yellowish opaque layer slides over the entire scene from the right, and you can't see anything but some leftover background graphics like land and palm trees. The locos and course layout are completely invisible, and the game becomes unplayable. I have a feeling this layer is meant to be transparent, or in the background.

PPSSPP Version 1.8, 64-bit, DirectX 11, all settings default except postprocessing (natural colors), though playing with a bunch of system & graphics settings after the bug surfaced made no difference. Windows 10; Nvidia GFX 1060 6GB, Intel i5-6500. Running beautifully for several levels until this happened.
01-14-2020, 12:16 PM
Photo RE: LocoRoco™ 2
In the water levels, there are certain areas that dissapear visually because it is blocked by a layer of graphics

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-20-2020, 08:55 PM
(01-14-2020 12:16 PM)Shadow4rd Wrote:  In the water levels, there are certain areas that dissapear visually because it is blocked by a layer of graphics

to fix this change Backend to OpenGL, I am using Direct3D 11 and bug shows until I change it o OpenGL. Hope this help
06-20-2020, 08:56 PM
(01-14-2020 12:16 PM)Shadow4rd Wrote:  In the water levels, there are certain areas that dissapear visually because it is blocked by a layer of graphics

Change Backend to OpenGL
06-20-2020, 08:57 PM
to fix that bug in Tropuca the water level. Change the backend to OpenGL
08-09-2020, 01:00 AM
Hey guys I downloaded the latest build of PPSSPP on the android store on my new device just to play this game.

After completing the tutorial level, where the game would ask me to save the game, the screen stays black and nothing happens. I can still exit PPSSPP and save states even.

Any fixes?
08-15-2020, 03:42 AM
there is an input lag in version 1.4.2 which prevents me from killing the final boss of the game. any fixes?
10-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Hi, using PPSSPP v1.10.3 on Windows 8, same problem with herbderb8, can't continue after finishing the tutorial. Tried both 32-bit and 64-bit version and all graphic backends available, didn't work.
02-06-2021, 09:13 AM
(06-20-2020 08:56 PM)cloudtirones Wrote:  Change Backend to OpenGL

But what if you can't?