Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 2 : DLC Error when transferring save from emu to psp
05-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Valkyria Chronicles 2 : DLC Error when transferring save from emu to psp
Hi,

I would like to ask if there are any existing method on how to fix the DLC error when ever I transfer a save game from ppsspp to psp. Here are the following error I encounter:

a)"Save data creation date does not match the PSP system, so content unlocked with data link or passwords will be deactivated. To unlock this content again, repeat data link or password input process." (encountered before the game goes to the main screen)

b)"An error was detected in DLC character data. Equipment will be removed and the character withdrawn" (encountered when loading a save game which contains DLC characters,stickers and unlocked characters thru passwords.)

c)"An error was detected in DLC sticker data. If equipped, the sticker will be removed."(encountered when loading a save game which contains DLC characters,stickers and unlocked characters thru passwords.)

I tried deleting the existing save data folder and let the game create a new one so all the files are updated but I still encounter the same error.

It's just frustrating to enter the password all over again just to use some of my characters and stickers.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply