Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
05-08-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Can someone tell me if this game is compatible with the server livepsp.net ? If anyone want to try,I have the US version of the game ans send me a PM.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2016, 04:47 AM
(05-08-2016 04:57 PM)zakilj3 Wrote:  Can someone tell me if this game is compatible with the server livepsp.net ? If anyone want to try,I have the US version of the game ans send me a PM.

I would give it a shot or use tunngle or hamachi:

DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team

no password required

Anyone wanting some DBZ TTT sparring can message me on fb @ Chevan Benji
08-19-2016, 06:37 PM
Cant play dbz ttt with my friends on multiplayer showing connection was lost.so plz give me a solution for this and if possible also give me the proper settings of ppsspp gold v1.0.1 for multiplayer of dbz ttt.
08-19-2016, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2016 11:17 PM by Maurice Waugh.)
Tenkaichi Tag team does work online for everyone who wants to play and is giving up on the game because I've played it before using a program called evolve which basically generates an IP address for you to host or join the game with. The thing about the game itself though is that it's very unstable so you'll need to tune your emulator for it to work. For online on PC it doesn't require much work it just needs timing I realized if you wait too long to join the game then it will disconnect. The settings you need to go online are pretty simple just turn on skip buffering rendering then tick everything in performance section then go to networking and tick both boxes WLAN and ADhoc then make sure you have a connectable IP address then go to system and tick multithread experimental and untick fast memory unstable for (PC) for Android you need to set compatibility so 30,000 or 8800 then enable ADhoc and WLAN then disable fast memory unstable and turn on multithread experimental also for graphics just set it up yourself not saying that dissfully but many different people have many different devices so my settings may not be the best for you but if you wanna try them set your graphics to skip buffering and drop your resolution to its lowest size then again tick everything in performance section if anyone wants to even try to beat me on tenkaichi tag team be my guest I'd gladly kill four of your senzu's with one. One more thing use ppsspp version 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 ;-) bye.

Are you on Android or PC ?
08-20-2016, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 08:28 PM by Rampage.)
I tried playing multiplayer and it also worked with the setting u gave it worked but after playing for sometime it gives message "connection was lost".I already tried everything i can but it wont work.The multiplayer game only works for 1-2min max after that it shows that error plz i need ur help agian.thx for previous reply.
02-13-2017, 01:55 AM
If your using android then change port offset to 5000 and make sure fast memory is off weather or not you are on PC or Android
04-23-2017, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 08:00 AM by Rampage.)
Port offset is already at 5000 and fast memory is off it's still of no use multiplayer only work for 1-2min after that the msg is displayed that the connection is lost and after that when i make multiplayer lobby again it gets stuck at lobby showing STARTING msg then i have to close the game and start it again but still multiplayer works only for 1-2min then again connection is lost and after that i get stuck in lobby.I think that it doesnt work for andtroid at all.plz if someone know the solution plz help me i really want to play this game with my friends.

This is the screenshot of msg displayed in mid of my multiplayer.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)