11-19-2023, 12:57 AM
Pes14 screen freezes
- pro evolution soccer 2014
- sports
- EU
- ISOd
- v1.01
- Android

So I've been having a problem regarding the Champions League in this game. In the beginning, everything is fine and dandy but over time the loading screen starts lagging a bit, then it gets to a point where the loading screen freezes as I'm about to start the match.
The only way for me to get passed this is by simming the match, but the Champions league is a competition most wouldn't want to skip like that.

If I'm fortunate enough, I'd be able to play the next game, but oftenly at half time or at the end of the game, before the Stat screen pops up, sometimes the screen just stays black. I can still hear the commentators, but the screen won't move on. I've made it a habit to make multiple in game save states to restart and Sim the match since it won't let me complete it. Otherwise, I will have to restart all of my games over again, which I'd very annoying.

What should I do to fix this? I really like the game, but this is such a turn off.

Ps, I'm trying to attach screenshots of the screens but I get an error saying: "Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 734 - File: newthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)"

[attachment=17430]
[attachment=17431]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply