Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aircraft models in Ace Combat X, and modding possibilities.
01-20-2017, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 01:35 AM by Broth3r.)
RE: Aircraft models in Ace Combat X, and modding possibilities.
I did see that - shame on me for not finding it on my own, but it doesn't help the forum's search function is down. Solitarius did quite a lot of work, though - right now, the only game-critical issue with the enemy aircraft movement speed, as player movement, missiles speed, timers, voice and music are all running accurately thanks to his/her fixes.

I posted a thread on the AC subreddit asking for help with the matter, but sadly, got nothing to show for it yet. Hopefully that'll change.

As for textures, right now I'm just gunning for a straight replacement of the in-flight ones with the higher resolution versions from the aircraft records (and the best from JA), will probably release that as a pack pretty soon. For whatever godforsaken reason though, there's one texture (F-4E #3 in-flight) I just can't dump no matter what. Wiped the new textures folder, still nothing. No idea what's going on there...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aircraft models in Ace Combat X, and modding possibilities. - Broth3r - 01-20-2017 01:30 AM