Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Way To Make PPSSPP Write All Games Data In External Sd Card [Root Needed]
12-09-2016, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 02:06 PM by AhmedAhmedEG.)
A Way To Make PPSSPP Write All Games Data In External Sd Card [Root Needed]
I Found A Super Easy Way To Make PPSSPP Write Files In It's PSP Folder To External Sd Card Rather Than Write Files In It To Your Internal Sd Card Specialy For Those Whom Have Low Storage In Their Phone It's About Moving The Original PSP Folder To Your External Sd Card And Making An Empty Folder Named PSP In Your Internal Sd Card And Make The Android Think That The Two Folders Lead To The Same Files But In Real All The Files Are In The External Sd Card.

Some You Will Ask (How Can I Do This?!!).

Becouse You Are A Good Boy I Will Tell You Tongue

First You Need To To Have Root In Your Phone Then You Have To Download An App From Google Play Store Named FolderMount It's Icon Like A Blue Folder With A Green Download Mark Down It So It Can link An Folder To Onther Folder To Make It Like An Shourtcut For It So When PPSSPP Look For It's Folder It Will Lead Him To The One In The External Sd Card And Now Let's Do It :-

When You Open The App If It Ask To Patch The System To Give It The Perimations To Use Extenal Sd Card Don't Worry it's 100% Safe So Click Yes And For The Reboot So Then When You Open The App Click "+" Icon Then Give A Name To Link (It's Not Matter What's That Name It Will Not Affect Anythinge) And Then Click In Source Textbox And Select The PSP Empty Folder You Created In Your Internel Sd Card And Then It Will Ask You If The Onther Folder (The Original PSP Folder That We Move To External Sd Card) Is The Same Name It Will Locate It Automaticly So Click Yes But Be Sure To Not To Put PSP Folder In Onther Folder In The External Sd Card Or Somethinge Or Change It's Name Then Click Right Mark And Then Click On The Slider You Will See Near The Name You Write For The Like And Now You Made It!!!

I Wish This Help Everyone And Thanks For Reading Big Grin

*The Idea Beyond This Is When I Try To Find A Way To Play GTA San Andress In My low Storage Phone Until I Find An Video That Explain The Way To Link The Obb Folder With This App And From This This Time I Get The Abilty To Play Almost EVERYTHINGE In My Phone And Surly Link PSP Folder And Data Folders Of Apps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: A Way To Make PPSSPP Write All Games Data In External Sd Card [Root Needed]
Nice. Gonna give it a try very soon... I've seen an app called gl to sd, any similarities?
03-13-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't know that app but FolderMount works to me great
03-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Plz, Just one more question, heard that i have to unmount folder after playing a game, is this true,