Post Reply 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
R-Type Tactics II online play
11-20-2016, 10:54 AM
Post: #1
R-Type Tactics II online play
Hi everyone,

Me and my team at Romhacking(dot)net have been working on a translation of R-Type Tactics II for PSP over the past year and we are now about 90% finished. For the remaining 10% we need to replace the Japanese GIM files with our own English versions and we plan on adding some small bonuses that I don't want to talk about just yet Smile

One of our secondary goals has always been to be able to enable online play through one of the best emulators out there besides Dolphin, which is PPSSPP of course. I think it would be really cool, and a lot of R-Type fans will agree with me, if we could get it to work.

Currently we have no one in our team who has enough knowledge to tweak with the settings or modify PPSSPP so that it would work. Hence my request to anyone here if they can dedicate some of their time to work on this problem. We will provide as much info as we can.

For now, my current network settings are:
Enable networking/WLAN: (ticked)
Change PRO ad hoc server IP address:
Enable built-in Pro ad hoc server: (ticked)
Port offset (0=PSP compatibility): 0

When I try to connect, it says Network initialized, but then I get the following error:
A communication error occurred.

That's about it for now. Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Forum Jump: