Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nds4ios
08-20-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Nds4ios
I recently just got nds4ios but for some reason I can't play on the roms I've tried everything I've changed the date I've reinstalled and I allready have the roms they just won't load can someone please help me out here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Tried it on my mum's third-gen iPad with the Kit Kittredge game (Kit Mystery Challenge). It works with no issues, apart from the flickering graphics issue common with Webfoot-developed DS games, but it's a tad slow to be bearable.
09-03-2013, 09:40 PM
How can you delete games off of nds4ios?
10-09-2017, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 01:15 AM by luonguet.)
Emulators for mobile devices like Apple’s iPhone and iPad are always going to be extremely popular. Originally born thanks to the world of jailbreak, the available emulators have grown exponentially in size, with availability across all major gaming consoles. NDS4iOS is definitely one of those better options, and certainly one of the more popular, given the current resurgence of Nintendo in the gaming world with Switch and the fact that device owners from all over the world simply want to relive those gaming experiences from Nintendo’s hardware.