The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a easier way to change IP in ppsspp?
11-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Is there a easier way to change IP in ppsspp?
Hey, so this might be a stupid question/thing to do but,

So i use Evolve to play PPSSPP games, PPSSPP is a PSP emulator and every time you want to play with someone you have to go into a party and enter the hosts IP adress into the PPSSPP emulator and i was just thinking if there is a faster/simpler way of doing it and if there is a API or SDK that shows the party hosts IP address , a screen shoot to make it easier to understand what i want to do.

remove the -

picture: h-t-t-p-s-Undecided-/

s18.postimg-.-org-/-h3xv-ct-389/775-5.-png

so what i want my program/script to do is to read the PPSSPP's Ini file and then show the current Pro Ad hoc Server IP and then set that adress to the IP of the party host, so a API or SDK would make it a lot easier to get the information from the Evolve client then using Cheat engine lol

basicly what i want is a simpler way to change the ip instead of having to go into thesetings and chnage it everytime i go to a new party, also note that im new to ppsspp and that i dont realy know if there is a better way of doing this, thank you Tongue

Also sorry if i misspelled
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is there a easier way to change IP in ppsspp? - floowsnaake - 11-04-2016 12:28 PM