Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Bug(?)] Phantasy Star Portable 2 and the Port Offset Conundrum
10-22-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: [Bug(?)] Phantasy Star Portable 2 and the Port Offset Conundrum
(10-20-2016 12:20 PM)AdamN Wrote:  It's not replacing it entirely, binded/listened ports is being shifted by 3000 correctly, while sockets who connection gets established to binded port will get a random port which is normal for client socket.
But i think i can see the issue, its the one with port 3000 i think, or may be not Big Grin

I guess port 0 shouldn't be shifted and remain 0 so the system will assign any available port randomly (port 0 usually used for client socket anyway, and not being used to bind/listen)

Btw, do you have a working windows build? the one on the latest nightly build at orphis doesn't seem to work with PSP2

PS: the "un-readable bits" in function parameters usually MAC address bytes shown as byte string instead of hex string Big Grin

Now that you mentioned it, yeah port 0 should remain port 0 to assign a random port.

Well, that's pretty clever to show the MAC address as a byte string. Kind of a way to obscufate the MAC address. Anyways, I got a working copy of the latest nightly build at orphis recently that works with PSP2.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Bug(?)] Phantasy Star Portable 2 and the Port Offset Conundrum - Wishdream - 10-22-2016 08:32 AM