Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PES 2014 JOGRESSPATCH ERROR
10-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Question PES 2014 JOGRESSPATCH ERROR
Hello,
I have a problem with PES 2014 patch JOGRESS (players, costumes etc 2016/17), namely, the point is that the game off after the match ... For example: I playing the Champions League play the game, the second - and well, everything stores but the third is crash and off the game. It looks that turn off, play, running out of time and passes on, there I can show who has been the star of the game, statistics and all the others from that menu, but when I click that went to the main menu Champions League (with the formation, checking results, statistics teams) playing jams and ... off. It shows a screen where the bar should be loaded with the fact that it does not load and go back into the phone menu. This is not the only CL but with such. Europe or the world championships. I repeat, of course matches - already on the easy level the scoreboard and shooters, who were at the moment of crash - until the game ''be ok'' and loads the menu league. Last I played without sound, however, and it does not help ... There are moments when I play 3-4 matches and is well, and are where I have the 5 times to repeat one game. I don't know what to do (!) Very, very please help, maybe it's about a patch but settings PPSSPP - I do not know.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Damian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply