Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
IDEA!!! :D
03-28-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 11:14 PM by skyfor.)
IDEA!!! :D
Hey henrik & others developer somebodyelse i have idea,could you make option to added setting per one games ...so each games has its own setting,cuz setting combination each game is different to get best performance,so game 1 and game 2 setting is different...ex:im play pes 2013 i have to turn on media engine to works but im have to turn off media engine for soulcalibur..its annoying me..also i have to turn off fastmem to play bleach in order to works...but i have to turn on when play dbz to get more fps...
so added this option so im not re-set the setting if i want play others games...

sorry for my grammar,cuz english is not my native language.. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: IDEA!!! :D
Really nice idea ! i would love to see it on ppsspp
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2013, 06:39 PM
Good idea=) Also, I've posted some idea for downloading settings from community db
03-28-2013, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 09:39 PM by KingPepper.)
Lightbulb RE: IDEA!!! :D
I had an idea to add to that thought, you know the .map files that are created for each game on PPSSPP, I was wondering if it would be possible to add on to the end of each .map file the actual settings required to run that game.
So for instance: IE......
Stretched Screen would be On or Off, On=1, Off=0
Buffered Rendering: On or Off, same again, On=1, Off=0
So if both of those option were to be turned on, we could end up with a .map+1+1 & so on depending on which settings were needed.
So when running a game for the second time onwards, it would check to see if the .map file were there, if so, automatically set those settings in the emulation before it ran (probably be best having the settings at the beginning of the .map file, as I just noticed the .map files varies in size so yes at the front would be best) read those first set up the emulator, then the rest of the file whatever its used for as normal. Sorry if that's long winded. Blush
03-28-2013, 11:11 PM
yes henrik should do this..... idea...
03-29-2013, 01:40 PM
yeah what a brilliant idea...hope developer added this option soon
03-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah it's possible but it will be hard. Henrik will edit settings game by game.
03-29-2013, 05:03 PM
yes yes yes, it's on the list...
03-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Poor Henrik!
03-30-2013, 12:32 AM
(03-29-2013 05:03 PM)Henrik Wrote:  yes yes yes, it's on the list...
Thanks man,u are the BEST developer EVER Big Grin
Thread Closed