Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3
03-30-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3
i hope henrik add some minor update that increase fps on android Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Is this one does have a decent speed now?
04-12-2013, 09:48 AM
please PM me the download link
04-12-2013, 11:03 AM
(04-12-2013 09:48 AM)rizaldiwn Wrote:  please PM me the download link

We don't support piracy here! How many times we have to say that?! Go buy a damn game, or dump from someone's PSP!

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
04-12-2013, 12:24 PM
(04-12-2013 09:48 AM)rizaldiwn Wrote:  please PM me the download link
buy it at nearby store is very cheap Tongue
04-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Henrik, [Unknown] and others devs, can you, please, take a look at this game? It seems like this game works slower than it should.. It's anmoying to play game at speed it currently works.. Alltought emulator says it's running at full speed, it is not running at full speed.. When i hold TAB (turbo button) game seems to work at proper speed.. Please devs, take a look at this game.. Graphic problem in story mode fixed. Wink

PC Specs:

04-27-2013, 01:53 AM
it the same with naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3,it really not playing like full speed at all(like 40-50vps),holding a tab help a lot.i think the original speed should be 70-80vps,i have compare the games with the original(there's slightly different speed with both ppsspp and original psp even in the menu like the timing of the frame),enable frameskip make the games flickering and unplayable,does custom frameskip will fix this or it will flicker again.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2013, 03:11 AM
(04-27-2013 01:53 AM)aki21 Wrote:  it the same with naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3,it really not playing like full speed at all(like 40-50vps),holding a tab help a lot.i think the original speed should be 70-80vps,i have compare the games with the original(there's slightly different speed with both ppsspp and original psp even in the menu like the timing of the frame),enable frameskip make the games flickering and unplayable,does custom frameskip will fix this or it will flicker again.

Custom fps limiter
04-27-2013, 08:02 AM
(04-27-2013 01:53 AM)aki21 Wrote:  it the same with naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3,it really not playing like full speed at all(like 40-50vps),holding a tab help a lot.i think the original speed should be 70-80vps,i have compare the games with the original(there's slightly different speed with both ppsspp and original psp even in the menu like the timing of the frame),enable frameskip make the games flickering and unplayable,does custom frameskip will fix this or it will flicker again.

This game is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, but only JP version, that's why it's name is Narutimate Accel 3 (Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3)... Yeah, game realy doesn't work like it should.. It's too slow. I hope devs will fix this soon..

PC Specs:

04-27-2013, 10:52 AM
(04-27-2013 08:02 AM)srdjan1995 Wrote:  

This game is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, but only JP version, that's why it's name is Narutimate Accel 3 (Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3)... Yeah, game realy doesn't work like it should.. It's too slow. I hope devs will fix this soon..

Narutimate Accel = Ultimate Ninja
That's because
Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 1 = Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4
and
Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 = Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5

The game is really bad named

Narutimate Accel Hero = Ultimate Ninja Heroes

Cya~
04-27-2013, 11:10 AM
(04-27-2013 10:52 AM)Lunos Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 08:02 AM)srdjan1995 Wrote:  

Narutimate Accel = Ultimate Ninja
That's because
Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 1 = Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4
and
Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 = Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5

The game is really bad named

Narutimate Accel Hero = Ultimate Ninja Heroes

Cya~

Well, that's how they call game in Japan. Smile

PC Specs:

04-27-2013, 11:20 AM
the name really confusing,they releases the games with different name and make some people confuse between this game,even though people think this are actually different games but it just the same.why don't name it just the same for all region,is there just a meaning in the games names.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core

04-27-2013, 11:33 AM
(04-27-2013 11:20 AM)aki21 Wrote:  the name really confusing,they releases the games with different name and make some people confuse between this game,even though people think this are actually different games but it just the same.why don't name it just the same for all region,is there just a meaning in the games names.

They can't name it same in all regions cuz Narutimate Accel 3 is original name or better said JP name. For EU and USA regions they translated name to english and named game like that.. Smile

PC Specs:

04-27-2013, 11:49 AM
yeah,that explain it but for my own crazy stuffing i would prefer rename the game to 'sasuke ultimate ninja heroes 3'for fun,or naming it to 'aki ultimate ninja heroes 3'that too crazy,well when i play naruto unh3 in ppsspp,sometimes i put something on tab button(hehe)to get a little speed up in fullscreen mode(1x screen will get your game too fast like 1**vps,way over)so im using fullscreen so the vps could get between 60-90 sometimes.the games is really cool if you get the correct speed plus bigger screen.i'm currently enjoying playing dbz budokai with fullscreen with no frame drop.Wink

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core

04-29-2013, 07:26 AM
has you tried the games now,i have got the correct/perfect speed like real psp,the gameplay now become more cool but the text and the the lines you suppose to see when choosing 2 or etc player seem still unfixed.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core