Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Create solution to simple problem?
08-29-2016, 07:28 AM
Create solution to simple problem?
So after I went and jumped the gun updating to iOS 9.3.3 on my iPhone 5 without reading carefully that 32-BIT DEVICES ARE NOT SUPPORTED for the new jailbreak, I found myself stuck on vanilla iOS.

It was difficult enough, but I successfully installed and can open PPsspp just fine regardless, but now I'm stuck with a really basic issue:

No matter how I try to load my backup iso files (which I created from my own copies and most definetly didn't come from any ill-gotten websites), iOS simply won't recognize that .iso files or .cso files are what PPSSPP can open. In other words, it won't let me inbox the file into the app folder.

And since I no longer have easy access to a real file manager, I am at a loss as to how to get these files in where I can then find and open them inside PPSSPP. While in PPSSPP, I can only access the PPSSPP folder contents, and strangely enough the native applications folder (if you click .. Go back over and over till you reach plain /, then go to /Applications, but this is only for basic native apps like Messages, Calculator, Mail, Webview, Passbook, Calendar, etc)

Anyone face this and come up with a creative solution? I'm at a loss.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply