Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 3 keeps crashing
09-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Persona 3 keeps crashing
I'm going to put some details in here

You know when you're going to check the Social Link Rank with someone, and then some windows pop up showing the personas of that arcana?

If that window pop up, PPSSPP crashes.

It's okay, I don't really think that is necessary

But there is a little problem, I just got in a scenario where that little window is unevitable, when Fuuka joins the team and Mitsuru gets to be active in the battles, and that window pops up and PPSSPP crashes, so I can't make progress in Tartarus.

How do i fix this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 05:30 AM by vsub_.)
RE: Persona 3 keeps crashing
PC or android,which ppsspp version are you using and are you using any non default settings
On windows here with ppsspp 1.3 the game works fine...maybe I'm looking at the wrong scree or that screen don't exist anymore on my end game save

Also did you ever used(or you are using right now)cheats?

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
10-01-2016, 01:20 PM
No, i never used cheats.

I'm using PPSSPP on android, version 1.3. And that screen doesn't appear on an end game save i think.
10-01-2016, 09:45 PM
You are talking about the dialogue choice of check social link when you speak to certain people, right?

well either way I didn't have a crash doing that or checking it in the menu. I am using PPSSPP 1.3 android to do the tests.

If you give me a save file exactly where you crash I will test that too. I don't run multithreaded or fast memory (on this game since the dungeon exploration sections can crash from time to time).