Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BUG!?
09-23-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2016 09:11 AM by StoneArtz.)
Heart BUG!?
Does anyone know about this kind of bug?
It's on non-buffered and played on Android.

It's really annoying me

The game is Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my bad english...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: BUG!?
For more images...

09-24-2016, 02:48 AM
Disabling the game's ability to use buffers is a hack that causes graphical problems. If you want speed so bad that you can live with bad graphics - use "skip buffer effects (non-buffered rendering)". If you want graphics like they were rendered on the PSP, you must allow the game to use its buffers.

-[Unknown]
09-24-2016, 05:11 AM
(09-24-2016 02:48 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Disabling the game's ability to use buffers is a hack that causes graphical problems. If you want speed so bad that you can live with bad graphics - use "skip buffer effects (non-buffered rendering)". If you want graphics like they were rendered on the PSP, you must allow the game to use its buffers.

-[Unknown]

Ok.... Sad Sad
09-24-2016, 12:49 PM
I've been getting a similar problem ever since version 1.2.2. The only difference is that I have white blocks covering the screen instead of letters or transparent blocks.

I tried switching to buffered rendering, but for most games, my screen just goes black.

09-25-2016, 01:04 AM
(09-24-2016 12:49 PM)littlebluepearl Wrote:  I've been getting a similar problem ever since version 1.2.2. The only difference is that I have white blocks covering the screen instead of letters or transparent blocks.

I tried switching to buffered rendering, but for most games, my screen just goes black.

I think this bug is mostly on mobiles...
09-25-2016, 11:30 AM
That's entirely possible because like TC, I play on a tablet. I would still love to know if there's any solution to this other than remaining in 1.2.0, though.
09-26-2016, 04:27 AM
Looks like there's still no solution for this...
11-13-2016, 08:03 PM
On my Android I get this error too, but it's normal, because I switch buffer to non buffered inside the game, to resolve this poblem I quit the emulator and fix it by doing a force close in the app information screen, then open again and play. I recomend that you guys don't change this setting when playing this game (this game become faster but darker winhout buffering, poor thing).
01-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Here's the thing, though... the game I screencapped is God Eater Burst.
Also, it happens for me when I minimize the game, then get back to it. It goes back to normal when I restart the app, but when I minimize again, the same thing happens, regardless of whether or not I change any of my settings in menu or in the game.