Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi TagTeam Multiplayer.
09-19-2016, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 05:44 PM by DarkLord.)
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi TagTeam Multiplayer.
Hi guys
I am using PPSSPP on android and i am playing DBZ TTT on it.
I am playing it on multiplayer mode with my brother.(Android to Android)
Every thing works fine, both phones get connected and game starts but in middle of match suddenly a msg shows up like this

Connection was lost. Returning to main menu.
I tried changing some settings but still same.
Please guide.
Thank you.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2016, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 04:45 PM by Haseeb.)
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi TagTeam Multiplayer.
Are you sure both you and your brother's games are running at the same speed? I've noticed that difference in speed makes connection errors often because the game goes out of sync this way. Games like Tekken 6 syncs your battle and adjusts the same speed accordingly , I'm not sure about Tenkaichi Tag team. So you might want to try it without frameskipping.

The Signature!
09-20-2016, 05:09 PM
We have same settings and same no. Of frameskip.
Both phones are running game at almost same speed.
I will try it without frameskip and see.
Thankyou very much for suggestion.

Smile
09-20-2016, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 05:52 PM by Rampage.)
I am also having same problem plz tell a proper solution.
And also i want to ask about the unstable option to tick it or not.
Also which ppsspp model to use 1000 or 2000/3000 because when i try to run multiplayer at 1000 model it displays to set the clock frequency at 222mHz.
09-20-2016, 06:38 PM
@DarkLord , you're welcome Smile

@Rampage , as you guys just mentioned it. Why not try and set PPSSPP clock to 222mhz? Settings>System>Change emulated PSP's clock and set to 222.
Also make sure you have DISABLED FAST MEMORY. It is recommended to disable for online.

The Signature!
09-20-2016, 06:49 PM
@Hasseb

The clock is at 222 mhz.
But disabling fast memory displays black screen.
What to do?

Sad
09-20-2016, 07:19 PM
(09-20-2016 06:49 PM)DarkLord Wrote:  @Hasseb

The clock is at 222 mhz.
But disabling fast memory displays black screen.
What to do?

Sad

What about getting into the multiplayer screen and then disabling fast memory?

The Signature!
09-21-2016, 05:58 AM
Didn't worked.
09-21-2016, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 10:37 AM by Rampage.)
Thx for reply
My friend is also getting black screen when he unticks the fast memory but mine is working fine without fast memory option.
Can u plz tell me the proper setting for multiplayer i mean full setting and also what about the hack setting : use them or not for multiplayer?and also by speed u mean alternative speed right if its that mine is at 0/unlimited is there any need in changing it??
I suppose the main problem that we disconnect is due to fast memory option.
09-21-2016, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 12:15 PM by DarkLord.)
On my brother's phone it works fine, even after disabling fast memory option.
But shows black screen on my phone.
And i think speed means the actual speed on which game is running. Not alternative speed.
BTW mine is too set at 0=unlimited.
09-21-2016, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 04:41 PM by Rampage.)
I already tried everything i can do with my friend's phone but still its showing black screen mine is going smoothly without fast memory option.
Waiting for Haseeb reply.
09-22-2016, 05:09 AM
Tried to play multiplayer with frameskipping off, but still it disconnects after some time.
Will there be any update to fix this or to fix black screen on some devices when disabling fast memory.

Sad
09-22-2016, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016 06:37 AM by Rampage.)
Same for my friend's phone black screen is still there.
May be its due to phone not the setting that it doesnt work with fast memory option because on my phone its working fine with or without fast memory or due to settings also.
09-22-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016 05:59 PM by Haseeb.)
Hey guys this could be emulator's problem as well. The multiplayer functionality is still in development , many games are broken and some games are having issues as well. I remember I checked playing TTT PPSSPP to PSP and even got connection error there. So maybe this is a problem that needs to be fixed.

Though guys make sure both of you have the same PPSSPP version or build as well as the same game region. Not different.

@Rampage , if you are on PC then make sure both of you either run 64 bit version or 32 bit version of same PPSSPP.

The Signature!
09-22-2016, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016 08:26 PM by Rampage.)
Thx for reply.
No i m also on android.The ppsspp versions r also same.
For settings i m also looking for good settings for multiplayer if u have any good setting build up,can u send me? I want to post the screenshots of my settings actually i want to ask for any changes in it but there is no option for attaching photos.
I saw many videos of ttt on lan working fine(android to android).So, it means that on newer version of ppsspp the multiplayer is not stable, am i right? If i use older version is their any chance that multiplayer is going to work?? BTW i m using version 1.2.2.
Also what do u mean by same game region(u mentioned it in ur previous reply)??