Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
11-17-2016, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 09:15 PM by Calvrekt.)
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
the problem is with my pc client not android. i said i have my android working just fine. but not the pc version. the client wont connect to the server (green). please help mate Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2016, 10:45 AM
I can't see the vpn config file
11-18-2016, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016 06:56 PM by Adhenovan.)
@Calvrekt what is your windows version? and what is the last log says?

@jmcube can't see or can't download, the link is on tutorial.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
11-25-2016, 08:18 AM
DONT CHANGE PPSSPP NO_CHEAT_Vx IP AND CONFIG 172.16.0.1
NE PAS CHANGER L'ADRESSE IP ET LA CONFIG DE PPSSPP NO_CHEAT_Vx 172.16.0.1
11-26-2016, 04:02 AM
(11-25-2016 08:18 AM)Ultraliberateur Wrote:  DONT CHANGE PPSSPP NO_CHEAT_Vx IP AND CONFIG 172.16.0.1
NE PAS CHANGER L'ADRESSE IP ET LA CONFIG DE PPSSPP NO_CHEAT_Vx 172.16.0.1

lol what are you trying to do on my server broh :v , you re playing? hacking or what ? i see your id login today you have 4 id with same ip address, looks like suspicious to me , you're telling people not to playing here but you re playing right now hmm. you just an hater who hate being banned because not obey the rules or what?

proof of your suspicious activity

if you're here just to intended to do harm to our server you re just wasting your energy bro.

this server is free 2 play server with custom build that prevent cheating for fair play and use openvpn to bypass nat and complicated setup, what's wrong with that?

people who love playing adhoc over internet with android or their pc and use this server will still playing here if they re agree with the rules and have fun with it.

And its is their right to choose any vpn software or just playing locally, so please stop do anything not usefull bro .

if you're not having something nice to share better not to post anything or it will just looks like spam and cancer.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

11-26-2016, 10:44 PM
You need to run proadhocserver also paxrisen, or if you're just want to host the vpn only you can tell your user to run build in adhocserver instead.

11-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Its depend on your max concurrent client to going with vserver or dedicated, you need to compile the source on github or by downloading source code of adhocserver program somewhere in this forum by kyhel. Another alternative is get and compile buildin adhoc server on ppsspp source.

If you host a Windows server you can skip the compile part and run the build of proadhocserver. But it will a lot harder to mantain openvpn server in Windows platform.

Try to understand how the server work locally on lan and then you can host it over Internet by digging on openvpn document or related article. You must have basic compile skill, a good knowledge on networking, can secure your server from cyber attack, good knowledge of using Linux command if youre hosting it under Linux OS.

The first thing you must do is compile the server under Linux. Run the server and try connecting ppsspp client locally. After that work you can host it on the vpn server and setup lan over Internet. Don't route your client Internet gateway or it will cost you a lot of bandwith on server side by routing their general Internet usage

12-04-2016, 08:26 PM
hello im tri to acces in te server but not conect, some problen whit server or my user?
12-05-2016, 08:16 AM
For cost just rent a server and pay the bill either vps or dedicated running Ubuntu and I will help create one for community there. Its better Asian and Europe server on one website and one database so we can make a bigger online community with no cheat support.

12-05-2016, 07:30 PM
how can online game have one id and play on different server like dota2? its easy enough to sync a database. its just need under 1 domain.

for other console its not my concern, and i think its not have a problem if you want host another console server inside your vpn network.

12-06-2016, 12:08 PM
(12-04-2016 08:26 PM)hakuvamp Wrote:  hello im tri to acces in te server but not conect, some problen whit server or my user?

yesterday we held a maintenance its online now

12-25-2016, 01:27 PM
chat me on discord

01-27-2018, 10:41 PM
uhhm...is ur server still up?....can i have the openvpn import data pls...i wana play mh3d with others thank you...
01-30-2018, 11:43 AM
my server is still up and its available on https://amultios.net , you can find all the resource on the facebook group , we are using custom build to play ( prevent cheating and experiment many adhoc over internet related stuff)