Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
09-15-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
(09-15-2016 06:51 AM)Adhenovan Wrote:  @Haseeb the group is from monster hunter community so most player will play monster hunter Big Grin , but its not limited to mh game only . you can find some player and invite it to the server or try post a matchmaking on facebook.

@Mark when u disconnect the vpn does the connection back to normal? my vpn server is simply like connected to wifi access point that doesn't have internet access because no gateway redirect and forward from server specified. so you still use your eth0 or wlan0 interface to connect to internet. the openvpn assigned interface is tun0 which default has no internet access.www-lowendtalk-com/discussion/40099/why-openvpn-is-so-slow-cool-story , maybe that one related to your issues. if that issues persist try editing the client config file and use sndbuf and rcvbuf to 0. before i tried push it from server but its make most of player with bad connection disconnected from server (my country internet speed average is 1mbps-10mbps) big buffer cause a massive problem.

Thx for the reply. I mean my wifi connection speed is just like I said earlier. This vpn has nothing to do with it. And Thanks again for the reply and the server
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform] - Mark98T - 09-15-2016 07:55 AM