Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
10-01-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
Thanks! We got it working! I don't know if they people I have played with before wasn't set up properly or that if turning off my firewall helped but it worked! Thanks so much man! I'll continue to play on your Asia hosted server as that is more than fine with me! Cheers friend and major thanks for the server and your help troubleshooting with me!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 04:50 AM by Adhenovan.)
You're welcome my friend. port forward udp 443 may help reduce your latency my friend. don't disable your firewall on router its a big risk. if you stuck again on fps limit (auto speed toogle) 10 seconds or more map a key on speed toogle and press that key when loading. it will force the fps limit back.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
10-01-2016, 05:05 AM
As a side question, you wouldn't know any andriod port checker apps by chance would you? I've tried using the online port checker tool at canyouseeme.org but I've heard the online ones can be a bit misleading.
10-01-2016, 05:17 AM
(10-01-2016 05:05 AM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  As a side question, you wouldn't know any andriod port checker apps by chance would you? I've tried using the online port checker tool at canyouseeme.org but I've heard the online ones can be a bit misleading.

yeah it can misleading i forgot the best website address to check open port. NMAP is the best tools to check open port but its only available on pc AFAIK

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

10-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Hey, when I try to connect why does it say socket error bla bla bla?
10-02-2016, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 09:39 AM by Adhenovan.)
Read first post in this thread again gocaching. Many changes to the server has been made. You need ppsspp nocheat v3 build to connect to server. Its to make the server clean from cheater.

11-16-2016, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 01:48 AM by MELX144.)
Im set with yr openvpn
Im in New Zealand tho. Hw to connect with servers here?
11-16-2016, 12:35 PM
you can read this tutorial http://proindovpn.net/tutorial/international , and if have some questions read this faqs http://proindovpn.net/faqs/international , there is a video too

11-16-2016, 12:49 PM
It works, . .tho no1s online. Possible fr tekken6 or DBZ ?
11-16-2016, 01:18 PM
what game did you play? you can check the player online here http://proindovpn.net/status/international. i don't know if tekken 6 or DBZ works because no one test it over internet on this server. if the game works on lan connection it have a possibilty to work over internet. some games require very low latency to play smoothly like Metal Slug XX

11-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Shot for the demo man. PROPS
P.s surely it can eventually be set full speed. .it lags every 4secs. .other than tht, the speeds farely fast. .almost near my offline speed
11-17-2016, 12:30 AM
hello, i wanna ask my openvpn GUI can't connect to the server. im using openvpn on android with the same username and password it worked just fine but pc. please help thanks Big Grin
11-17-2016, 07:39 AM
you can't use same id on two device at same time. you must create one for your android too.

11-17-2016, 11:29 AM
oh but i made another Id and still. it won't connect to the server. ive been reinstalled the client but it still won't connect Sad any other things to do?
11-17-2016, 02:22 PM
There is no other thing to do. Are you sure using the right client for Android? There is plenty openvpn client on android you can test one by one from playstore. Just import the pro-online-v3.ovpn and put the right username and password.