Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WARNING: Battery saving mode is on
08-20-2016, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 06:19 AM by flawless911.)
RE: WARNING: Battery saving mode is on
I use a Galaxy S5 on 6.0.1, I never usr Battery saving mode because I hate it.. Aniway, I went through my settings just to be sure and the only thing I could do is to disable Doze for PPSSPP (screenshot below), but I still get the warning

What checks exactly does PPSSPP do to determine this battery saver mode? I really wish to disable it permanently because it's slightly annoying (forgive me).. Thanks for your fast reply

And after some even further testing, since u said that the Battery Saver warning has no impact on performance, I'm sorry to report that there's a 20% decrease in Performance in the new build compared to my last build without this battery saver warning (build 771)

Using FIFA 14 as a test case, on build 771, I get a steady 95-100% speed in-match, but running the latest build, I get 70-80% speed in-match

I noticed this radical FPS hits ever since the build with that "Memory card Inserted" option in System settings, and Battery saver warning, was released.. I can't remember the build exactly, but that is the reason why I've held on to this Build 771 because it's the last build I have with fantastic performance on my S5

Thanks so much for your hardwork devs.. I'm a Big Fan ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WARNING: Battery saving mode is on - flawless911 - 08-20-2016 05:29 AM