Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie help
08-18-2016, 07:32 AM
Newbie help
Hi everyone! This is the first emu that I've ever tried out on my own, and it seems I have messed up. I was trying to play l0c0r0c0 and it was having problems after the select language option. I thought that maybe if I changed some settings, it would work. I tried changing the resolution. Sooo now, I can't even get back to the settings because every time I load the app, everything is in big fat wide squished letters, and I can't scroll horizontally, or vertically. I've tried deleting data, force stop, uninstall, reinistall, but the settings are saved on my device and always stay that way no matter what I try to do. Is there any way I can fix this? Or have I just flushed my dream of being able to play locoroco on my device? TIA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Newbie help
Look for the PSP folder in your internal memory and the system folder inside there.

Inside the system folder are *.ini files. Those are your saved settings you can erase those to reset the settings for ppsspp as a whole (ppsspp.ini and _ppsspp.ini) or erase the ones with the Sony codes the ULUS or ULES, ect to erase game specific saved seettings.
08-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Thank you TkSilver
08-18-2016, 06:42 PM
No Problem, hope it helped.

Next time you might want to post it in general, that is where more questions about the emulator end up and where your more likely to get help faster.
02-21-2017, 09:36 PM
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2