Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Can we get a HENkaku port?
08-26-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Can we get a HENkaku port?
It seems like it would be much easier to patch the PSP emulator while in memory on the Vita to enable ISO loading and homebrew than to port PPSSPP. PPSSPP on ARM is a JOKE compared to PPSSPP on Intel and AMD processors. A 10 year old laptop could run many PSP games at full speed using PPSSPP, while modern phones struggle to cope.

Running PPSSPP on the Vita with only 444mhz to work with would be horrible and I highly doubt somebody is going to customize PPSSPP enough to use the MIPS processor in the Vita, if that's even possible that is. Let's just hope someone finds a way to alter the PSP emulator while in memory, as this would be a much easier and simple solution to our problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2018, 12:23 PM
Information RE: Can we get a HENkaku port?
Bump, we now have an openGL wrapper for the Vita, is PPSSPP on the Vita still a possibility? c:

github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaGL
03-01-2018, 09:46 AM
(08-01-2016 02:51 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Well, the goal of PPSSPP is not to enable piracy. Are there games on the Vita that don't run properly within the Sony emulator provided with the system (I heard once that it includes some portion of PSP hardware - so compatibility might be pretty good)?

Also, do any SDKS for the device support OpenGL?

I don't even have a Vita... doesn't have too many interesting games yet and the memory card + console + game prices are too high combined for it to be worth the few games I am interested in...

-[Unknown]
i have very old gaming card its not working well . i hope your is good
01-04-2020, 03:41 PM
Hi guys. So, what about PPSSPP version for PS Vita? Is it even possible? Maybe I'll give some money to one who'll made it.
01-04-2020, 07:43 PM
Why I dont see my posts here?