Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] memory game data accidentally deleted.
02-02-2014, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 11:55 AM by rexngan.)
[SOLVED] memory game data accidentally deleted.
Hello psp gamers and developers, an hour ago i just searching for downloadable dlc and tried to install it by putting dlc folder into SAVEDATA folder. But unfortunately I doesn't know if it is replacing or leaving it added in the folder. I accidentally replaced a game save which i wasn't supposed to and leave me speechless. Just like when you just finishes writing your work report and a blackout came to your town. But~~~~ Lucky or Smart?
I just leave my PPSSPP opened with the game character standing there before the incident. And the game save is still there and good in status. But i can't save the game with memory stick which is bad... And i mess around with the tabs in PPSSPP, i found this save state which i have not been paying attention to. It saves the game data like Window which is in sleep mode. You can load the saved state and continue where you left out. Very very superb great features, i wonder who created this. Gotta thank you for it. And also. after all this, you think i have no problems? Yeah i have problems. Cause i doesn't have memory stick or game save to save. i am very uncomfortable and uneasy if it will be reset or something. since the save state slot is just a few of them. Ok, I am trying to save to memory stick and i can't save now.
I tried makes a new game and save a dummy save. and then load my state and save replace with it. but i still get the same thing. This.
[Image: fawerfr_zps2d3d4f56.png]
If any one experience this before or a good solver. I would love you to solve my problem. Big Grin For the PPSSPP futures. Ciao~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: memory game data accidentally deleted.
Buddy.... you dont have to put a poll here if you trying to state your problem... just mention your problem and of course someone will guide you here

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
02-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Just got too carried away. Hah hah hah. Er..No...still not a person solving my problem. Big Grin
02-02-2014, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 10:54 AM by Raimoo.)
What games that have this kind of problem? On which platform? We can't help you if you didn't give more detail about your problem

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
02-02-2014, 10:58 AM
the problem lies in the first post. Its not the game problem. Even if i told you the game's title. YOU, can't solve it. so...
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 11:14 AM by Raimoo.)
it is a game problem actually... since it is related to savedata of a game... i might not be able to help you but at least i can guide you to the right channel where someone is there to actually help you.

anyways, im guessing based on the picture the game is Monster Hunter 3rd Portable am i right?

you can forward your question here:
Monster Hunter 3rd Portable HD:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...ht=Monster

Monster Hunter 3rd Portable:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...ht=Monster

Btw, i found a thread that has similar problem as yours

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...mory+stick

you can forward you question there

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
02-02-2014, 11:18 AM
See...You can't help me. Big Grin Nevermind~ its not a game problem. Since it can be happen in any game. Cause when you deleted a game save and you can't save with a save state. I know my problem here. And A single game thread usually less noticable and slow to get reply.
02-02-2014, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 11:46 AM by Raimoo.)
ofc i can't help you if you didnt tell us a detail about your problem... oh well.. i 've done what i can to help you....

EDIT: the 3rd link in my previous post is actually a solution to your problem... you should read that post first

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270