Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
06-22-2016, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 10:53 PM by LunaMoo.)
RE: Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
@fssfs at least in EU version of the game with some end game save from gamefaqs I had no problem casting that spell on 1.2.2 version which Open Emu seems to be using.

Probably best if you report that issue to Open Emu project devs as they should know better what changes they're doing to make ppsspp work in their project which could affect emulation.

Or maybe you're also just using some corrupted installData as the person above, as far as I tested in my version install data works fine, through that's an useless feature when you're not playing from physical UMD only few games use it to unlock stuff and this is not one of them.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Hello, tried all the configs possible and still cant play the game.
It just crash from the title screen, im on s7.
Anyone can share his working config ?
Thanks.
08-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Running this on 1.2.2 with every option on default except for:
'Fast memory' off
'Simulate block transfer' off

Whenever I load a saved game (not save state), I see the loading wheel on the lower right spin and after a few seconds the music cuts off the wheel keeps spinning indefinitely. Any idea why I can't load games? Is there any downside to just relying on save states?
08-14-2016, 05:16 AM
Woops, looks like I was another victim of accidentally doing a 'data install' from the main menu. Deleting the ULES01500SQEXTACO folder solves the issue.
08-21-2016, 06:29 PM
That's odd - for me the install data doesn't prevent saves from loading, but it shouldn't be necessary to install. Glad there was a workaround.

-[Unknown]
09-13-2016, 03:34 PM
(11-06-2015 11:50 AM)grammkii Wrote:  For this game.

Turn off 'Fast Memory'
Turn off 'Multi-threading'
Turn off 'Simulate block transfer effects'
Use Buffered Rendering.
Frameskipping must be an even number or zero. Odd frameskipping results in weird flickering. This means you can't use auto frameskip so...
Turn off auto frameskip.

just sayin'

thanks, all working fine now Big Grin
10-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Hi, on high-end gaming Windows 10 laptop. Buffered rendering toggling is needed. Interestingly, separate from any use of save states, since first attempt to play, all music disabled. All sound effects work. Emulation otherwise is flawless. Any idea on the music?
11-02-2016, 03:28 AM
Music RE: Tactics ogre : Let us cling together
Hi, I'm having trouble with this game, I've done this guide by grammkii but still got this kind of quality..
(11-06-2015 11:50 AM)grammkii Wrote:  For this game.

Turn off 'Fast Memory'
Turn off 'Multi-threading'
Turn off 'Simulate block transfer effects'
Use Buffered Rendering.
Frameskipping must be an even number or zero. Odd frameskipping results in weird flickering. This means you can't use auto frameskip so...
Turn off auto frameskip.

just sayin'

it's so pixelated I can't recognize their faces.
Can someone please help me and give me a proper settings for this game for PPSSPP android? Thanks!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-09-2017, 03:52 PM
I hope I'm doing this right....... I've never posted. I started playing this on v 1.3 and I encounter a problem when casting all ninjutsu, draconic, and necromancy spells, doesn't matter if it's from a scroll or not. None of them will show a targeting range when selected, and when cast will say nothing happens. I have all sundries, spells, and I tried different settings, making sure characters were at the proper level for skills, and casting, but I still encounter this issue. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? I couldn't find any listing of this issue in the forums. Any help would be appreciated ty