Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[ASK] PPSSPP For Windows Minimum & Recommended Requipments.
03-23-2013, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 02:32 PM by Adrianto1995.)
[ASK] PPSSPP For Windows Minimum & Recommended Requipments.
hello Everybody !

Previously, I would like to introduce myself first. My Nick is Adrianto1995 and me is a new members at this PPSSPP Forum. I come from Indonesia. I am also a gamers. My favorite games:

- Final Fantasy Series,
- Harvest Moon Series, and
- Grand Theft Auto Series.

My Destination joined this forum is to add insight into the emulator and make a new friends. Smile

Ok, just direct us towards the topic. In the first thread that I made it, I wanted to ask you all the members in this PPSSPP Forum, namely:

Adrianto1995 Wrote:What The Minimum and Recommend Requipment for PPSSPP emulator v0.7 for Windows OS?

maybe it's just a question of me. Please help. Smile

Thanks
Sorry for my Bad English !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: [ASK] PPSSPP For Windows Minimum & Recommended Requipments.
There's no minimal requirement yet as the emu is still being developed,I would say that a dual core 2ghz is quite the minimal equipment you should have.You can use the dedicated indonesian forums incase you want to talk with other indonesiansSmile
03-23-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm sure some games will run fine on a 1.5 ghz Pentium M even, the only hard requirement right now is a graphics card with good OpenGL drivers.

DirectX support will come later and will allow PPSSPP to run on even worse machines Smile
03-24-2013, 02:18 AM
i have worse opengl 1.4.2,maybe becouse of this ppsspp in my laptop always stop working even to load a cube demo.waiting for directx version,or should i update my driver?(intel® media accelarator 3150)what new driver for it?

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Probably there is no driver for that card that has decent OpenGL support. You're probably going to have to wait for DirectX support.

-[Unknown]
03-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Use JPCSP in the meantime, atm it's more advanced than ppsspp and has a better compatibility.You can switch back to ppsspp when directx arrives and hopefully by that time it will have surpassed jpcsp Smile
03-24-2013, 08:07 AM
that the problem i have latest jpcsp,but it so lag even after turn on frameskip and clockspeed to max(fps 5-12)if of then you can imagine it,how can i play with that.hmm,look like i have to stick with my sister laptop since ppsspp work in her laptop.Playtime 1 hours 30minutes!not enough.....

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 05:07 AM
(03-23-2013 11:26 PM)Henrik Wrote:  DirectX support will come later and will allow PPSSPP to run on even worse machines Smile

Henrik I am encouraged to hear this. Can't wait for that. Smile

In the meantime, while we wait for DirectX, do any of you by any chance know of an OpenGL>>>D3D wrapper that will allow certain OGL emulators such as this one, to support D3D? Reason is I am eager to use this post processing effect utility called SweetFX.

Please point me in the right direction.