Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Can someone port the dreamcast emulator (nulldce unreleased) for idevices???
03-22-2013, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 11:00 PM by cloud1250000.)
Can someone port the dreamcast emulator (nulldce unreleased) for idevices???
The dreamcast emulator works on galaxy s3 so it would technically speaking , run on iphone 4s,iphone 5 ,ipad 2,3,4 and mini??!!?? Can it be ported just like ppsspp was ported....
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: CAN SOMEONE PORT THE DREAMCAST EMULATOR(ANDROID VERSION NULLDC) FOR IDEVICES???
I guess. PPSSPP was ported because code was written to support iDevices. NullDC is open-source I believe, but the Android port's code isn't publicly available yet. There's only a leaked (and heavily outdated) APK floating around. If it was to be done, someone would pretty much have to start from the code for PC. Which would be quite a bit of work to say the least.
03-22-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: CAN SOMEONE PORT THE DREAMCAST EMULATOR(ANDROID VERSION NULLDC) FOR IDEVICES???
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  I guess. PPSSPP was ported because code was written to support iDevices. NullDC is open-source I believe, but the Android port's code isn't publicly available yet. There's only a leaked (and heavily outdated) APK floating around. If it was to be done, someone would pretty much have to start from the code for PC. Which would be quite a bit of work to say the least.

Wrong! Tongue
https://code.google.com/p/nulldce/

It will or could happen. It's just that drkIIRaziel and gigaherz are not working on it anymore for some serious and some rather bleak reasons. The source is there though.
03-22-2013, 10:26 PM
(03-22-2013 09:49 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  I guess. PPSSPP was ported because code was written to support iDevices. NullDC is open-source I believe, but the Android port's code isn't publicly available yet. There's only a leaked (and heavily outdated) APK floating around. If it was to be done, someone would pretty much have to start from the code for PC. Which would be quite a bit of work to say the least.

Wrong! Tongue

It will or could happen. It's just that drkIIRaziel and gigaherz are not working on it anymore for some serious and some rather bleak reasons. The source is there though.

Check again, everything is empty. No code that I could find.
Also, they may still be working on it, see here.
One of the developers joins the conversation saying that they're still working on it, just that drk is a perfectionist to the 10th degree and doesn't want to release an unfinished product.
03-22-2013, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 11:35 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(03-22-2013 10:26 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 09:49 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  

Wrong! Tongue

Check again, everything is empty. No code that I could find.
Also, they may still be working on it, see here.
One of the developers joins the conversation saying that they're still working on it, just that drk is a perfectionist to the 10th degree and doesn't want to release an unfinished product.
Some days after that he posted that that due to real life he has to give up the project indefinitely and that he'll review the possibility of opening the source (which sounded like he won't and it was a simple way to avoid people ignoring him).
03-23-2013, 01:43 AM
lol?

no it's not like that, there is update and the emulator is runnin' very well... I don't know why he doesn't release it Wink

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 01:50 AM by ppssppikachu.)
the beta version still works for android and is available on the net.

(03-23-2013 01:43 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  lol?

no it's not like that, there is update and the emulator is runnin' very well... I don't know why he doesn't release it Wink

even the beta runs fairly well.....noone can port that to ios???? bummer....

even the beta runs fairly well.....noone can port that to ios???? bummer...
03-23-2013, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 02:10 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
I remember when it was first leaked I thought it would be pretty soon(6mos) till it was really released...o well
I also remember that when that it was my #1 most wanted emu and I hoped but never believed a psp my would show up but wasnt holding my breath
Now Im playimy psp full speed and Im not holding my breath for a dreamcast emu Smile
03-23-2013, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 03:24 AM by ppssppikachu.)
I have to admit that it was a dream of mine to have a PSP that was a phone too,now the geniuses at ppsspp.org and people contributing got this to work.What i want to know is ,how do i compile the android beta apk into an idevice friendly emulator.I know its possible ,im asking for facts not opinions...

(03-23-2013 03:23 AM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  I have to admit that it was a dream of mine to have a PSP that was a phone too,now the geniuses at ppsspp.org and people contributing got this to work.What i want to know is ,how do i compile the android beta apk into an idevice friendly emulator.I know its possible ,im asking for facts not opinions...

NULLDC FOR IOS IS POSSIBLE.
03-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Absolutely, it is possible. It's just a lot of work and nobody who can do it is interested at the moment.
03-23-2013, 04:13 PM
The leaked version is shit if you look at The recent vidéo posted by the author Wink

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 04:18 PM
(03-23-2013 04:13 PM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  The leaked version is shit if you look at The recent vidéo posted by the author Wink

I know right? I personally will love playing Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 on this when it's finally released. Smile
03-23-2013, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLLgs39EEM
03-23-2013, 08:44 PM
(03-23-2013 05:09 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLLgs39EEM

Yes, that's a video of the leaked NullDC alpha apk being run on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and being streamed to a TV.
03-23-2013, 09:56 PM
(03-23-2013 08:44 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(03-23-2013 05:09 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLLgs39EEM

Yes, that's a video of the leaked NullDC alpha apk being run on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and being streamed to a TV.

its pretty good for a beta.iphone 5 can run that.
Thread Closed