Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
08-26-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Ah okay, thanks for the info.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2013, 04:48 PM
(08-25-2013 08:26 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  ...I said ppsspp/memstick/PSP/GAME, not ppsspp/memstick/PSP/savedata. Basically you have to put the ULUS10461 folder (assuming yours is the US dlc) into that folder.
I don't know if I did something weird while setting it up, but my version of PPSSPP (latest version from the play store, not the experimental builds) has never had a ppsspp folder, or a memstick. Instead, it's just PSP, branching to GAME, SAVEDATA, and PPSSPP_STATE folders. When I tried correcting it to the setup everyone mentions for the DLC, nothing registered (as expected.) Long story short, putting it in the GAME folder for PSP doesn't work, nor does SAVEDATA, and I'm somewhat confused as to what to do now. Help would be appreciated.
10-03-2013, 11:13 PM
The quoted conversation had to do with the windows version which uses a slightly different file structure than android. To use the DLC you need to put it in the GAME folder inside the psp folder. It is only if you do not already have a GAME folder that you will need to create one. Also if you haven't done so already you will need to put the file structure back the way it was before you changed it before ppsspp will start working right again.
10-04-2013, 02:57 AM
(10-03-2013 11:13 PM)mr.chya Wrote:  The quoted conversation had to do with the windows version which uses a slightly different file structure than android. To use the DLC you need to put it in the GAME folder inside the psp folder. It is only if you do not already have a GAME folder that you will need to create one. Also if you haven't done so already you will need to put the file structure back the way it was before you changed it before ppsspp will start working right again.
That was the way I had it before, and the way I have it now, and it still isn't working. The only thing I can think of is that I have the isos stored in another folder (on my SD card - not nearly enough space on my phone), but I have no idea whether or not that would break the DLC - all I know is that it either doesn't register at all, or registers as being broken (the warning about the DLC being unusable).
10-04-2013, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 04:29 AM by mr.chya.)
What do you mean it doesn't register? Do you mean no message pops up saying the DLC is installed? if so that's I believe that's normal, just go over to the dimensional guide and if it's working there will be a new option called summoning experiments which is the DLC. Be warned though, I just tried a few of them and all but the first one required me to fight them... and they're all level 100... and I had just started a completely new game.

Also please note that the DLC files should be in a folder like ULUS10461 for the US version of the game. That entire folder and all of its content goes inside the GAME folder for it to work.

One final reason I can think of for why it might not work is because the region of the game and the region of the DLC are not the same. If that is the case you will need the DLC from the correct region for it to work. I hope this will help you.
10-04-2013, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 05:37 AM by Dysdayn.)
(10-04-2013 04:28 AM)mr.chya Wrote:  What do you mean it doesn't register? Do you mean no message pops up saying the DLC is installed? if so that's I believe that's normal, just go over to the dimensional guide and if it's working there will be a new option called summoning experiments which is the DLC. Be warned though, I just tried a few of them and all but the first one required me to fight them... and they're all level 100... and I had just started a completely new game.

Also please note that the DLC files should be in a folder like ULUS10461 for the US version of the game. That entire folder and all of its content goes inside the GAME folder for it to work.

One final reason I can think of for why it might not work is because the region of the game and the region of the DLC are not the same. If that is the case you will need the DLC from the correct region for it to work. I hope this will help you.
THAT did it. It would alternate between saying nothing, and warning me that if I saved I couldn't use DLC. Apparently the instructions that came with the download told me to name the folder incorrectly. Thank you! Smile
10-10-2013, 01:36 AM
ihave do everthing to play dlc but its not working but when iopen dlc the dlc with games but when iopen disgaea2 it dosent work and idont find it on the gate
10-17-2013, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2013 05:36 AM by Shina.)
Hi, yes. I got the DLC to work (yay!), but none of them seems to have their voices. The voices work for the main characters and such, but not the dlc characters.
11-03-2013, 09:48 AM
the waterish sound seem happen when start the game in latest build ppsspp
11-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Works on my

Cherry Mobile Spark TV (A Pinoy Branded phone)
(Android 2.3.5 (?) with 1ghz And 256 Mb of Ram)

Plays with no LAG at all. Sometimes slow when Go Sms pro and launcher is on. Movement is hard on a Touchscreen phone though XD

But very Playable.Especially with no sound Smile

Hello to Filipinos here :>
11-27-2013, 03:20 PM
@sevsev23

* hey there bro! Big Grin

* & about the game, if your spark has good speed, then i guess mine would be faster, ~Cherry Flame Smile

* gotta check this game.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-28-2013, 10:41 AM
(11-27-2013 03:20 PM)globe94 Wrote:  @sevsev23

* hey there bro! Big Grin

* & about the game, if your spark has good speed, then i guess mine would be faster, ~Cherry Flame Smile

* gotta check this game.

Hey Bro! Yeah, I cant Believe a "Pinoy" phone can run PPSSPP. My friend has a samsung phone with the same spces as mine but it wont boot for him at all. He has a smaller screen though. Smile
11-28-2013, 11:06 AM
* phone brand doesnt really matter, it depends on hardware/software specs Smile

* your friends phone.
* might have an ARMv6 chip, which currently has problems with ppsspp. Undecided

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
12-08-2013, 02:04 PM
There is any method to increase this game speed?
12-08-2013, 02:10 PM
(12-08-2013 02:04 PM)Oddnumber Wrote:  There is any method to increase this game speed?

Frameskip will solved you problem Smile or use latest version of ppsspp Big Grin

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB