Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All PSP games compilation videos using PPSSPP
12-25-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: All PSP games compilation videos using PPSSPP
Updated main post with parts 10, 11 and 12.

Now covered 25% of the full library !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Updated main post with part 13, any guess how many titles exist ?
02-12-2017, 04:51 AM
(02-11-2017 03:15 PM)DefRussian Wrote:  Updated main post with part 13, any guess how many titles exist ?

Well if the 677 covered number is accurate and there is around 870 games on the system.... 200 or so. Looks like you are somewhere on the last quarter CONGRATZ.
02-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Numbers from wikipedia(aka ~ 870 mentioned above) are way off;p. Pretty sure there's more ~ at least 2798.

That list has duplicates of differently named games and a few non games, but to be fair:
- censorship/pc is often very heavy in the west(from trivial stuff like changing woman to robot in simple cleaning game to whole feeling of the game due to inaccurate/censored humour or relationships between characters) which results in different experience,
- it doesn't list any interactive videos(eroge bs) which technically could be listed as games and there might be loads of them since pron sells,
- doesn't list homebrew either,
- non-games like alarm clocks, guides, navigations etc are very rare easily under 100 in total,
- most psp games were never released outside of japan, so there shouldn't be that many duplicates either.

I would say there must be at least 2k unique games.
And likely half of that being visual novels with crazy stories that will never get translated:X.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
07-16-2017, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 08:42 PM by DefRussian.)
Updated main post with new videos, almost unique 800 titles covered.

I don't upload region duplicates, so I'm listing everything existing (which I can find at least), prioritizing USA, then Europe and then Japan. I also included Indian and Korean games. So far, I missed only 4 titles, which I already have, so I will include them in the final compilation video.
11-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Updated main post with part 16, all games up to letter H included are covered using PPSSPP !
05-24-2018, 07:49 AM
I don't see how these videos were made using PPSSPP when there are games shown that DO NOT work properly in PPSSPP.

Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars isn't playable under any version that I've tried. Neither is Cars Race-O-Rama. After Burner: Black Falcon has an annoying tone playing all the time. Checking the forums for posts of these games, I see I'm not alone. So how was the author able to get these games to play perfectly in PPSSPP when nobody else can?
05-24-2018, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2018 03:26 PM by fivefeet8.)
(05-24-2018 07:49 AM)Rekrul Wrote:  I don't see how these videos were made using PPSSPP when there are games shown that DO NOT work properly in PPSSPP.

Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars isn't playable under any version that I've tried. Neither is Cars Race-O-Rama. After Burner: Black Falcon has an annoying tone playing all the time. Checking the forums for posts of these games, I see I'm not alone. So how was the author able to get these games to play perfectly in PPSSPP when nobody else can?

You can clearly tell that those video sections for those two games are not recorded the same as the rest of the games. Either he's reusing old recordings or recordings of the games running on a real PSP. It does defeat the purpose for those two games.