Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny
02-25-2016, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 05:11 PM by vnctdj.)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny
My friend and I recently tried to get Gears of Destiny working in multiplayer and are encountering an issue. I have attached an image of the error we're encountering, this error occurs for the player selecting the player they're attempting to connect to in versus lobby regardless of who is hosting. Google translate translates it to "Communication error has occurred. It can not be connected with the communication partner."

We're using Evolve which unfortunately has no tutorial currently posted on these forums. (Or I just couldn't find it.) We both have networking/wlan enabled, fast memory and cheats disabled and we've made sure our mac addresses are different. Our firewalls allow both PPSSPP and Evolve through as exceptions as well.

The only thing I can find that I've missed would be the ad hoc server, but I'm kind of assuming the "Enable built-in PRO ad hoc server" option substitutes for that on more recent versions.

This game is listed on the compatibility list for ad hoc, although it's listed as an older version. If possible I would prefer to play on the most recent version but I would be willing to revert if that is found to be necesarry. Any help would be very welcome and please tell me if there is anything I've missed. (This is my first post on these forums and I apologize if anything about this thread bothered anyone)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny
Thread's title edited in order to match the exact game's name.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-26-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny
you nedd disable debug logging on Tools--> Developer tools.