Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.5 Average
God Of War:Chains Of Olympus
03-12-2013, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 05:24 PM by 4ndr3wch4n.)
RE: God of War: Chains of Olympus
When i try dragonball z, i get around like 5-10 fps in game i'm assuming since it it pretty slow, but when in the main menu i get like 30 fps. When i try Gods of War: Chains of olympus, i get like 1-5 fps. I don't think it should be that slow since i'm using a samsung galaxy tab 2 Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
(03-12-2013 05:23 PM)4ndr3wch4n Wrote:  When i try dragonball z, i get around like 5-10 fps in game i'm assuming since it it pretty slow, but when in the main menu i get like 30 fps. When i try Gods of War: Chains of olympus, i get like 1-5 fps. I don't think it should be that slow since i'm using a samsung galaxy tab 2 Sad

It's because of a bug causing the game to render each frame 8 times. Wait for the bug to be fixed, chances are you'll be happier with the speed.
03-13-2013, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 12:50 AM by nikhil18.)
(03-12-2013 05:23 PM)4ndr3wch4n Wrote:  When i try dragonball z, i get around like 5-10 fps in game i'm assuming since it it pretty slow, but when in the main menu i get like 30 fps. When i try Gods of War: Chains of olympus, i get like 1-5 fps. I don't think it should be that slow since i'm using a samsung galaxy tab 2 Sad

which is the dragon ball z game in which you get 5-10 fps
03-13-2013, 01:32 AM
awesome work!! i hope can try god eater burst soon.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2013, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 03:12 AM by skyfor.)
HEY,I got the gamplay video..its very slow just like a slideshow...look:

03-13-2013, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 04:12 AM by Preet.)
Hi henrik.i wanna tell u a thing.when my gow chains of olympus was running slowly.i posted on jpcsp official forum.i asked them any other emulator of psp.they talking about ppsspp emulator.then i searched web & found this.but they praising their emulator like jpcsp has high compatibility & run most games,configure controls,load save window blah blah...they said ppsspp emu can't save load games yet & can't do basic thing like configure controls.so my request to you is plz put feature of configure controls on pc as soon as possible.here is the post that i'm talking about

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=133089
03-13-2013, 04:33 AM
Well, you would expect them to praise their emulator on their forum, no? And it's completely true that PPSSPP is currently lacking features and compatibility compared to JPCSP, no argument there (questionable details aside...)

I'm personally not worried about it. It's not a competition, there's a reason it's open source.

Anyhow, the Qt interface does actually have configurable controls.

-[Unknown]
03-13-2013, 04:52 AM
Qt won't be added to android,any other way to configure gamepads there?
03-13-2013, 05:20 AM
(03-13-2013 04:52 AM)livisor Wrote:  Qt won't be added to android,any other way to configure gamepads there?
Joystick Center
03-13-2013, 02:01 PM
(03-13-2013 04:33 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Well, you would expect them to praise their emulator on their forum, no? And it's completely true that PPSSPP is currently lacking features and compatibility compared to JPCSP, no argument there (questionable details aside...)

I'm personally not worried about it. It's not a competition, there's a reason it's open source.

Anyhow, the Qt interface does actually have configurable controls.

-[Unknown]

stupid question btw what is Qt?? & for which it is??
03-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Qt is a cross platform GUI framework. Probably not a great definition.

It's available for at least Windows and Linux, and I expect Mac. It also includes a displaylist debugger which is pretty cool. But there aren't any builds for it yet, you have to compile it manually. And it may have bugs.

-[Unknown]
03-13-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 02:19 PM by Preet.)
(03-13-2013 02:14 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Qt is a cross platform GUI framework. Probably not a great definition.

It's available for at least Windows and Linux, and I expect Mac. It also includes a displaylist debugger which is pretty cool. But there aren't any builds for it yet, you have to compile it manually. And it may have bugs.

-[Unknown]

u mentioned Qt interface have configurable controls.can it will be available in ppsspp?? (sorry i don't know much about these things) Huh
03-14-2013, 05:57 AM
Hi Henrik,sorry to disturb u again.i can understand u put lots of hard work for this emulator.btw can u plz tell me how much progress made for Gow-Chains Of Olympus.any speed up,graphic fix or sound fix anything??? Smile
03-15-2013, 07:28 AM
has anyone tried the game with quad core or triple core does the speed increase?
03-15-2013, 07:39 AM
(03-15-2013 07:28 AM)Mind_Boggle Wrote:  has anyone tried the game with quad core or triple core does the speed increase?

I have tested on quad core S3 and speed was around 10
by the way, this emulator doesn't support multi core yet!

World can be so nice with kind

Lg Optimus 3D Max