Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3
02-04-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3
(02-04-2014 05:42 AM)GameCat Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 01:38 AM)MikeBoi99 Wrote:  Hello, I'm very sorry ,I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, though I have the latest version of PPSSPP and am trying to play this game, though it keeps loading the first bit of gameplay, and as it displays the area name, the game crashes. I have tried to use the settings described here, though it does not seem to work. Is there anything anyone can do to help me out? Sorry if this is the wrong the wrong place to post this, I am relatively new to PPSSPP and brand new to the forums here. If it is, I am sorry again and if anyone can PM me for help. Thank you for any help.

Well have you tried disable multithreaded in the option along setting the game to run on buffered rendering?that;s what I did and I can play the game just fine.

However there is a bug with the game where the music in the game will go missing after the player enter into a battle and the bug is currently been investigated.

I tried that now and it still crashes at the same bit. The only thing I have that differs from the settings described is LunaMoo's special render. Is that an absolutely necessary piece of the game and is why I'm having these problems?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Radiant Mythology 3 - brujo55 - 04-14-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3 - MikeBoi99 - 02-04-2014 06:23 PM
tales of radiant myth 3 - awnaw - 06-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: tales of radiant myth 3 - Squall - 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM