Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks
11-13-2012, 01:40 AM
A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks
Just tried this game out, it works, but with a couple of glitches.

Format; ISO
Device - HTC Sensation (Snapdragon S3 @ 1.1GHz, Adreno 220, Cyanogenmod 9.1)
Game - A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks! (PSP Mini)

Observations - The game works, but not without a crapload of graphics glitches that plague it between menus. Also, buttons are stuck. It's either the D-Pad's Up and Left buttons that are stuck, or the Analog Stick is stuck in a top left position (by the way, the analog does not respond in the game, not sure if it's a result of being stuck or it just doesn't work). Still, the game is fully playable if you think you're cool enough to maneuver with the glitch.

Here is a video of the game (forgive the quality, I recorded it with my Galaxy Tab 10.1's worthless camera).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcaQNdPfkdc

Google Nexus 4 | Adreno 320 | Android 4.2.2
iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
[Dead] HTC Sensation | Adreno 220 | Android 4.2.1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks
Retested the game on v0.31 - can no longer go in game. There seems to be a "stuck" button. In 0.2 it kept pushing the cursor on the mission selector to the top left and the ship kept being piloted to the top left corner. Now, the button appears to be stuck at least to the right, and is preventing me from selecting a save file to begin. Since I can't select it, I can't get past the menus. Very strange that this is the only game affected by it.

Can't post any logs but maybe a video later on.

Google Nexus 4 | Adreno 320 | Android 4.2.2
iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
[Dead] HTC Sensation | Adreno 220 | Android 4.2.1
03-24-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks
game is working now but i tested only on windows,im sure its working on phones too
Note: No Audio

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)