Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PES13 only game that works
03-19-2013, 07:23 PM
PES13 only game that works
Hi everyone,
I started to use the android version of ppsspp (v.0.7) last week and my device is the nexus 7 from Asus. My problem is that no game is working except pes13. I tried to play god of war: chains of olympus, fifa12 (people said it would work on ppsspp for android) and need for speed most wanted, but all I got was a black screen with nothing happening. The first thing I did was changing the settings and see if that would work for me, but it didn't. My second thought was that maybe the isos just don't work. I'm travelling right now so I'm not able to try them on the PC so I downloaded four different ones for the game need for speed, but it changed nothing, all I got was the black screen. My last try was to download the older version (v.6.1), nothing happened. For now I'm out of thoughts and don't know what to try so I'm asking you, if anybody has a clue what could be the problem and a possible solution.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: PES13 only game that works
ok I see. I went for this list..

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1473

so I thought NFS should work, but now it makes sense Big Grin
I just try one of those games and see what happens.

Thanks for your help!!
03-20-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: PES13 only game that works
I asked other admins who have the priviligies to help me update it but they don't have time and soon we will have an automated system but until then I'm doing my best to update it daily.