Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
05-18-2021, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2021 12:46 AM by DwarfWarden.)
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
Has anyone ever made an actually good "Rare item drop 100%" code?

The current list of codes has 100% item drop which *only* applies to the first item in a creature's drop list, which is shit because it's always the garbage items, so if you want Rydia's monster-drop summons you *still* have to grind. I've tried the "prayer modifier" codes that claim that they increase the rare item drop rate by a certain percentage but I've tried the +10,000%, +15,000%, and +99,900% versions and none of them actually work. I've never even gotten an item drop at all while they were active, and I made sure multiple times to use Rosa's Pray and only kill enemies after it successfully healed my party, so I know these codes just don't work.

If that's just not possible then is there an "edit Item # X in inventory" code that could work? There's one here for After Years but not the base game and the "99 of everything in Fat Chocobo" code is crap because I have no need for 99 undroppable Mythgraven Blades.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection - DwarfWarden - 05-18-2021 12:44 AM