Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Need a HeRo!
11-22-2015, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 06:48 PM by RowdyRocket.)
I Need a HeRo!
Does PPSSPP have the ability to detect multiple Xbox controllers? If so how do I set them up? I haven't been able to find it on the forum yet. I have my controllers setup with the SCP Tool Kit, PPSSPP only detects the controller that is in port1. It doesn't seem to be a controller problem. I am able to set them up in other programs without any problems and if I change any of them to port 1 they are detected and useable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to playing with my kids. I was able to get second player working with AntiMicro but any other players don't work because it only works on the active window.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Is anyone else able to get it working with the SCP Tool Kit?
Has anyone been able to get PPSSPP to detect your second controller using SCP Tool Kit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Anyone using SCP Tool Kit with multiple controllers?
Is there any way to get PPSSPP to receive background keyboard input? So I can control two with keyboard commands? Does anyone have a clue how I can make this happen? ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
12-06-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: I Need a HeRo!
Ends up that the problem of only detecting one xInput controller is written with PPSSPP. Hoping this gets fixed soon.
12-09-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: I Need a HeRo!
Angel
Try using this;
It is compatible with windows vista Service Pack 2 - Windows 10.
It might bee worth a try.
It allows to emulate input of another game with support with upto 2 virtual controllers.
headsoft.com.au/index.php?category=vjoy