Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
04-26-2018, 02:43 AM
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
(04-20-2018 05:32 AM)Axzle02 Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 01:51 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 03:00 AM)PPSSPP-SAGA Wrote:  onelight!! You did a great job!!

In addition, we thank you Adam Big Grin

Thanks for your work onelight Big Grin

onelight! With this PATAPON 3 multiplayer it is possible?

If I am right AdamN'S Port-shifting and multiple PPSSPP not help multiplayer Compatibility.
PATAPON 3 multiplayer only working when using PPSSPP-PC with PSP, or JPCSP with PSP.
it is working on ppsspp and ppsspp now lol is been ages you just need to activate a cheat code to make it work

which cheat is that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
Well, links are still active, but being hosted on a chinese website with no translation doesn't help. Not even an indication of where the right button is.
06-13-2018, 02:03 PM
It's been over a month since my last post, tell me if there's harm on double-posting/necrobumping.

I just wanted to say that I managed to download the emulator, and it worked!!!! I could, for the first time, witness Final Fantasy Tactics' multiplayer in its glory.

Thank you very much to whoever adapted this emulator into such a possibility.
06-26-2018, 03:34 PM
I tested this and managed to make it work with Tekken 6, worked smoothly. Any plans for 1.6.x versions?
07-10-2018, 04:54 AM
True, the emulator just got updated.
08-02-2018, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2018 12:11 AM by Verymelon Benda.)
Sorry, I can't download PPSSPP Onelight from this website (page68.ctfile) because is very low speed.

How to resolve? Thanks.
08-02-2018, 10:54 AM
For windows you can use
my build instead it's similar, but multmultiply instances are automatic and includes some extra compatibility hacks and other changes.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.